Sightline Health Reviews

CEO

1. Excellent place to work

Former Employee - Collection Specialist in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Collection Specialist in Houston, TX

I worked at Sightline Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great team dynamic. Peers always willing to help and assist you. Upper management very friendly and always willing to offer advice when needed.

Cons

The organization structure is lacking direction and focus. Unclear on what system they need to use or where they would like the company to go.

2. Frustrating

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I worked at Sightline Health

Pros

The coworkers were loyal to the patients, dedicated to providing excellent patient care

Cons

lack of communication between management and the different clinical sites they managed

Advice to Management

become more transparent

3. Exceptional company to work for

I worked at Sightline Health

Pros

Smaller company meaning more opportunity for growth really sets this company apart from all the other companies in the health sector

Cons

Still growing meaning certain policies and procedures are still in transition and overall need to adjust to the big business

Advice to Management

Keep getting skilled workers and make sure to promote more within as well as promote education as a key aspect

5. Great Company- Not sure where these other reviewers work....

I have been working at Sightline Health

Pros

This is a young company, so if you make it known and excel there are opportunities to advance. Management does a lot to show employees Patient care is always put first, and no corners are cut there. This is truely a place I would be treated for radiation oncology myself. I also like that management approaches problems differently than the 'same old way' it has been done in Radiation Oncology for years. That is where excellence comes from- new ideas. On the benefits side, this is obviously a smaller company, but they still pay for health benefits in full for the employee- which is more than I can say for the big hospital systems in the community.

Also, I feel comforted at am with a company that is growing in this economy where many of my friends and their spouses have been laid off.

Cons

I think the biggest con is the youth of the company. At times the company doesn't necessarily have the infrastructure and policies in place for certain things that will certainly be there over time. The company is growing so fast that in a lot of ways there are parts of the organization that haven't quite caught up to itself.

Advice to Management

Keep growing the company, but look back at the facilities that are already operating and what pieces might be missing in the organization.

6. Super NIce People - Maybe don't need to be so nice ??

I worked at Sightline Health

Pros

Autonomy; People are extremely nice from the top down; Clean atmosphere; not afraid to spend money to give the staff what they need to perform their jobs.

Cons

Too much autonomy at the clinic level at times - clinic management can do what they want and corporate may never know or turns a blind eye. Nice doesn't always get the job done. Training could be improved upon with the radiation oncologists in the area of what Sightline expects from them. They are not GOD.

Advice to Management

Provide more supervision of all sites and provide support to your staff that keep things going regardless of the facility administrator's dedication to the job.

RSS Feed </> Embed