SignaPay Reviews

3.4

John R. Martillo

Very positive, especially now that we have new leadership.

Current Employee - Marketing  in  Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Marketing in Irving, TX

I have been working at SignaPay

Pros

Our new senior management team (and President) is very knowledgeable, informed, open and positive. Ideas and information are shared openly and the focus is always on contributing, making a difference, being the best you can. New strategic direction has led to lots of growth, so this is an exciting place to be where everyone's time, talents and needs are respected. Love coming to work.

Cons

The cons are the cons of working with a small company: we could use more help, bigger offices and better benefits. But we also know that those are goals of the new management team, so we are optimistic.

Keep it up. You have completely changed the atmosphere here, gotten us all motivated and working together, and the company is growing. Plus, we love those end-of-month team celebrations!

The SignaPay culture is very family oriented, yet the drive & focus to succeed is energizing & exciting.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

I have been working at SignaPay

Pros

Autonomy to affect change, ability to grown professionally, low stress environment, easily approachable executive leadership team, top-of-class products & services

Cons

We are a somewhat new, smaller company in a big industry, so getting brand recognition can sometimes be difficult. The industry we are in is information intensive, & can be intimidating to someone without prior industry experience.

Continue to empower each employee, each day...that's what makes SignaPay a great place to work! Don't let growth affect the culture...as the company grows, make sure the employees grow closer.

Great place to work with ongoing opportunities.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

I have been working at SignaPay

Pros

Opportunity for advancement, compensation, environment, small business feel with a big business mentality

Cons

Right now there is just too much work.

Thank you!

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Merchant Credit Processing Industry

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at SignaPay

Pros

Family atmosphere with about 20 employees
    I can balance between personal life and work
    The company has some growth potential

Cons

The company has not been able to live to its growth potentials
    Lack of clear objective and directions
    Very expensive health insurance program
    No other benefits except health and dental insurance

Define the objective and directions of the company
    More communication across the board
    Engage staff in the decision making process

Not a good company to do business with

I worked at SignaPay

Pros

Many different relationship to choose from and the ability to work with almost any piece of equipment

Cons

Not organized at all. Problems from the start. Select another company to do business with!

Get new management that wants to build a team or have your current leaders take a deeper look at what is wrong with the structure of your company.

Merchant Services will give you good sales experience, however, I would not recommend getting it at Signapay

Former Employee - Sales Representative
    Former Employee - Sales Representative

I worked at SignaPay

Pros

To get sales experience in a difficult field. If you can handle merchant services sales then you can pretty much handle any type of sales.

Cons

Very unorganized, lack of leadership, lack of mentoring, hardly if any training, no structure, no team work, and no support.

Build a team from the ground up. Start by building up your employees by proper training and providing a support system and your company will grow with them.

SignaPay Photos

Posing for website photos
Casual Friday
holiday party at a Mavs game

+ Add Photo

Worked for SignaPay? Contribute to the Community!