SignaPay Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
3.7
John R. Martillo

1. Awesome company to work for.

Current Employee - Telemarketing in Plymouth, MN
    Current Employee - Telemarketing in Plymouth, MN

I have been working at SignaPay

Pros

Honest company with high integrity.

Cons

When in sales you must work hard; you determine your value. The potential is there and if you desire it you shall achieve.

Advice to Management

Keep it up.

2. Very positive, especially now that we have new leadership.

Current Employee - Marketing in Irving, TX
    Current Employee - Marketing in Irving, TX

I have been working at SignaPay

Pros

Our new senior management team (and President) is very knowledgeable, informed, open and positive. Ideas and information are shared openly and the focus is always on contributing, making a difference, being the best you can. New strategic direction has led to lots of growth, so this is an exciting place to be where everyone's time, talents and needs are respected. Love coming to work.

Cons

The cons are the cons of working with a small company: we could use more help, bigger offices and better benefits. But we also know that those are goals of the new management team, so we are optimistic.

Advice to Management

Keep it up. You have completely changed the atmosphere here, gotten us all motivated and working together, and the company is growing. Plus, we love those end-of-month team celebrations!

3. Great place to work with ongoing opportunities.

I have been working at SignaPay

Pros

Opportunity for advancement, compensation, environment, small business feel with a big business mentality

Cons

Right now there is just too much work.

Advice to Management

Thank you!

5. The SignaPay culture is very family oriented, yet the drive & focus to succeed is energizing & exciting.

I have been working at SignaPay

Pros

Autonomy to affect change, ability to grown professionally, low stress environment, easily approachable executive leadership team, top-of-class products & services

Cons

We are a somewhat new, smaller company in a big industry, so getting brand recognition can sometimes be difficult. The industry we are in is information intensive, & can be intimidating to someone without prior industry experience.

Advice to Management

Continue to empower each employee, each day...that's what makes SignaPay a great place to work! Don't let growth affect the culture...as the company grows, make sure the employees grow closer.

6. Merchant Credit Processing Industry

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at SignaPay

Pros

Family atmosphere with about 20 employees I can balance between personal life and work The company has some growth potential

Cons

The company has not been able to live to its growth potentials Lack of clear objective and directions Very expensive health insurance program No other benefits except health and dental insurance

Advice to Management

Define the objective and directions of the company More communication across the board Engage staff in the decision making process

7. Not a good company to do business with

I worked at SignaPay

Pros

Many different relationship to choose from and the ability to work with almost any piece of equipment

Cons

Not organized at all. Problems from the start. Select another company to do business with!

Advice to Management

Get new management that wants to build a team or have your current leaders take a deeper look at what is wrong with the structure of your company.

8. Merchant Services will give you good sales experience, however, I would not recommend getting it at Signapay

Former Employee - Sales Representative
    Former Employee - Sales Representative

I worked at SignaPay

Pros

To get sales experience in a difficult field. If you can handle merchant services sales then you can pretty much handle any type of sales.

Cons

Very unorganized, lack of leadership, lack of mentoring, hardly if any training, no structure, no team work, and no support.

Advice to Management

Build a team from the ground up. Start by building up your employees by proper training and providing a support system and your company will grow with them.

RSS Feed </> Embed