Signature Flight

www.signatureflight.com

Signature Flight Reviews

Updated Jun 29, 2014

S. Michael Scheeringa

Gained experience in to aviation fuel management.

Finance (Former Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsGreat pay and benefits , Had a lot of experience in the analysis aspects of FBO and avgas.

ConsLack of growth oppurtunity!! Management needs to be more flexible.

Not worth it!!!!

ProsLower level employees find a way to make it work.

ConsCompany lies to their entry level employees and local management is disorganized due to inconsistent upper management.

Advice to Senior ManagementDue proper research into events that's effect your employees instead of being afraid of getting sued and looking for the easy way out on terminating employees. Learn how to nurture and employee or two before you just can them. There was a reason you hired them.

Very low pay stepping stone

Line Service Technician (Current Employee) Brooklyn, NY

Prosfull time employment, 401K, get to meet exciting people in the Corporate sector. Shift trades.

ConsLOW PAY (try living on $10/hr in the NYC area), long hours, hard labor, high employee turn over rate, high consequence/priced responsibilities, no upper movement in the company thus no future. Bad upper management starting with the CEO.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay employees better. Pay for the comparative regions they live in or for the high activity airports or for working out doors in extreme weather or to match the hard labor they endure.
    Companies as large as Signature should pay for the best equipment they can afford. Radios and uniforms should not be hard to ask for. Fuel hoses, bare hands and $25,000 hand bag VIP luggage do not mix. Provide for your staff.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

It was fun work. Plenty to do and keep busy, definitely something for a busy body.

Line Service Technician (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsSteady work, interesting situations, not so challenging as it is tedious.

ConsCan be monotonous at times, can be extremely busy at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire people with some experience, train to tow sooner, have a steadier schedule.

Loving Aviation

Human Resources Specialist (Former Employee) Austin, TX

ProsWhen I worked at Signature, I enjoyed the people the most. I was a Human Resource Specialist for two Bases. I found my job to be challenging and rewarding, and felt I made a difference.

ConsHuman Resources can be a stressful job at times. You must remain unbiased at all times, and search for the truth.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to both sides of the story before making rash decisions. Confidentiality, and trust are key. I have listed 2010 as Last Year at Employer because it does not go back to 2004. I worked at Signature from 1999 to 2004.

Great pay, easy hours

(Former Employee)

ProsPay, being around expensive aircraft, fun people

ConsA lot of managers, cold conditions in the winter, hot summers

Money was okay for entry-level.. way over worked.

Line Service Technician (Former Employee) Santa Ana, CA

ProsMoney wasn't terrible for starting pay. Tips were nice too. Good time to network with others.

ConsWay over worked, management couldn't care less about you. Most equipment is broken or barely surviving.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet your stuff together.

Great place to start in the aviation career field

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsYou get to work with a wide variety of aircraft. Coworkers are hard working and are fun to interact with.

ConsUpper management can be out of touch with employees

Overall, pretty good

Line Service Technician (Current Employee) Wheeling, IL

Pros-2x on Holidays as Full-Time Employee
    -Great Benefits

Cons-The hours can be crappy

Great company to work for

ProsMeet great people and work around million dollar assests. Work around great people and room for improvement.

Consno cons i can think of at the moment. the people are great and the environment is great.

Worked for Signature Flight? Contribute to the Community!