Signature Staff
www.signaturestaffindia.com Mumbai, India 50 to 149 Employees

Signature Staff Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Best Place to spoil your career

Business Head (Current Employee)
Noida (India)

I have been working at Signature Staff full-time for more than a year

ProsNothing Pros..No one in the system apart from family members who has stayed for 1+years.

ConsChairman,MD,CFO ,Etc and all the so called top officials are all fake..Ideally they do not know how to work.Salary Never never payed on time and as on day 100+victims are there.No leadership,no direction,nothing in place..all and all only townhalls and fake fake fake promises every day.

Advice to Senior ManagementCut staff..focuss only on BPO hiring and stop making fake promises.

Work Environment

Consultant (Former Employee)
Noida (India)

I worked at Signature Staff full-time for less than a year

ProsThere were nothing with which you can feel happy to stay in that company apart from colleagues as they were all in same situation of torture.

ConsThe working environment was too bad, as in ITES people were supposed to do work all the time and even they used to ask to stretch the timings and lunch time was not fixed, team leads pressure to do work before lunch n other stuff, Salary were never on time, every month it was distributed on 20 and 25..Worst company I have ever seen.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would like to say that they were good at branding but not good in dealing, employee were treated like a personal property and one advice is to take some manners to talk to employee which was completely not there.

Worked for Signature Staff? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Signature Staff reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Signature Staff employees.