Silverlink Technologies

Updated Jul 12, 2014

Ashish Dhople

“Great Place to learn”

Senior Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsI am working with Silverlink Technologies since last 2 years and during this period I have learned many new things which would be helpful for my career prospect. Here, everyone is getting platform for success. If you have ability to showcase yourself in successful people then join Silverlink. Those who are putting genuine efforts are surely get noticed here. Company has strong global footprints with its client and it is always helpful for the Recruiter to enhance their skills and ability as per the global clients and their needs.

ConsAs such I haven’t realized any cons.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is doing good but they should have to motivate their employees / recruiters who are working hard for the success of organization. Just one word of motivation will boost the energy level of recruiters which will help entire team to achieve their targets. My over all experience with Silverlink Technologies is good as I am getting proper support from my manager and we are doing well within a team.

Not very competent in recruiting or keeping good consultants in the pipeline

Consultant (Former Employee)

ProsGlobal presence and connections with well established service agencies.

ConsVery inexperienced recruiters who try to work the system of quantity over quality.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire competent recruiters that actually understand the industry and recognize high quality talent. Stop them from trying to represent consultants without providing accurate job descriptions.

Make sure that recruiters follow through when working a contract and stop making promises which they have no way of completing.

“Very Nice”

Assistant Manager-Accounts (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsI am working with Silverlink Technologies from last 3.5 years in Finance department. In Silverlink Technologies everyday is challenging so works becomes more interesting & more exciting. As company is established in different geographies across the globe so it provided good platform to grow professionally & personally .

ConsAs such I haven’t realized any cons.

Advice to Senior ManagementThanks for giving your continuous support. I’m glad to be a part of Silverlink Family & will like to grow with the company.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

“Its an amazing company to work with”

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsWorking with Silverlink:Incredibly impressed by my experience at Silverlink Technologies. Silverlink is well organized in following the Bodyshopping Process.Initially I have a very bad impression with consultancies and Moving from a perminent IT position to contrator is nerves, But the management of Silverlink made it so transparent to work. I have fullfilled my Onsite Goal with silverlink. I got really great support from HR in getting my queries clarified and looking farword to continue my work with Silverlink.

Cons" No any Cons "

Advice to Senior ManagementThanks to Silverlink Team.

“One of the best companies to work for”

Team Leader (Former Employee) Mumbai (India)

Pros“Silver link Technologies is the first company that I have worked for that actually follows their stated values and capitalizing on their employees. The way I have been treated shows that Silver link Technologies believes that “Employees Are Our Greatest Strength.” It has been great working on a team with people from different cultures and different generations because I learn a lot from my co-workers and Silver Link Technologies provides you the opportunity to work in different geographies across the globe and enhancing your knowledge. I also appreciate the amazing track record Silver link Technologies has had making sure “Profits and Growth Provide for Everything We Do.” This is a rock solid company that has a very bright future."

Cons" No any Cons "

Advice to Senior Management"Though my duration was for a year but I wish to work again in such a good environment."

"Great Place"

Senior IT Recruiter (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsI will be completing 1 year with the company and it is a wonderful experience I have gained lot of knowledge and lot of IT exposure on various skill globally

ConsIt makes me feel happy to work with the company for many more years to come

Advice to Senior ManagementThey are always supportive and share all the information’s

"Good organization"

Senior Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsI have join in Nov-12 and till date I found the very good environment and good learning on international recruitment. Thanks to Mr. Ashish Dhople for giving me opportunity to learn new things.Silverlink is a good organization where I found the career growth in international recruitment.

ConsAs such I haven’t realized any cons.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior management is always good with their employees.

Silverlink Review

Web Infrastructure Analyst (Former Employee) London, England (UK)

Pros“The first thing that impressed me about Silverlink Technologies was the swift and helpful response I received to questions and requests for information.The work experience that I have had with this company has definitely contributed positively towards my life goals. I could see that the company has managed excellent balance between organizational growth and an employee satisfaction.Through and through it was an absolute pleasure working with Silverlink."

Advice to Senior Management"Thank you Silverlink Team.“

"I like Silverlink Technologies"

Senior SAP Consultant (Former Employee) Sydney (Australia)

ProsI like Silverlink because of the care for Employees. The way I have been treated shows that Silverlink believes that "Employees Are the Greatest Strength." It has been great working on a team with people from different cultures and different generations.

They always pay attention about employees and their needs.

Cons"No any Cons"

Advice to Senior ManagementI believe Silverlink is great a company to work and I would say I’ve been lucky to work with them. I wish bright future.

The most unprofessional company I have worked for

Systems Engineer (Former Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsAbsolutely none that I can think of.

ConsUnprofessional, Inhuman, absolutely no clue how to treat qualified professionals

Advice to Senior ManagementHire a bunch of professionals and stop running this organization like a baniya shop.

Silverlink Technologies Director Global Operations responded to this review

Jun 16, 2014

To begin with we never had any position of Sytem Engineer in our UK office in the last 12 years of our operations in UK which illustrates how scruplous elements use such tools to malign any of their ... More

Worked for Silverlink Technologies? Contribute to the Community!