Silverlink Technologies

Updated September 5, 2014
Updated September 5, 2014
3.9

Ashish Dhople

“Wonderful experience...makes you a thorough professional. ”

Current Employee - Consultant  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Silverlink Technologies as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

"I had a wonderful experience working with silverlink. I appreciate your efforts in helping with finding me a good opportunity. I would also like to thank you for being very understanding and patient with me in time of trouble. My overall experience with silverlink was excellent. Looking forward to spending more years with you. "

Cons

"Nothing yet that I have come across."

"Thank you Nandini for providing me with this opportunity."

“Great Place to learn”

Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in New York, NY

I have been working at Silverlink Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I am working with Silverlink Technologies since last 2 years and during this period I have learned many new things which would be helpful for my career prospect. Here, everyone is getting platform for success. If you have ability to showcase yourself in successful people then join Silverlink. Those who are putting genuine efforts are surely get noticed here. Company has strong global footprints with its client and it is always helpful for the Recruiter to enhance their skills and ability as per the global clients and their needs.

Cons

As such I haven’t realized any cons.

Management is doing good but they should have to motivate their employees / recruiters who are working hard for the success of organization. Just one word of motivation will boost the energy level of recruiters which will help entire team to achieve their targets. My over all experience with Silverlink Technologies is good as I am getting proper support from my manager and we are doing well within a team.

Not very competent in recruiting or keeping good consultants in the pipeline

Former Employee - Consultant
    Former Employee - Consultant

I worked at Silverlink Technologies as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

Global presence and connections with well established service agencies.

Cons

Very inexperienced recruiters who try to work the system of quantity over quality.

Hire competent recruiters that actually understand the industry and recognize high quality talent. Stop them from trying to represent consultants without providing accurate job descriptions.

Make sure that recruiters follow through when working a contract and stop making promises which they have no way of completing.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Not a professional company

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Silverlink Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

They work with professional customers

Cons

They don't inform you about the job description.
    They never care about you.
    The agreement which you have to sign first to work here, contains no good term for you. The agreement is more than 15 pages and none of the terms on this pages are good for you. The company always think about itself. Salary payments are never on time. You can wait more than two months for a salary.

At least reply the emails.

Silverlink Technologies Response

Sep 15, 2014Global Operations Manager

In today’s world no Company can close a position without a job description; in fact it would be a loss to the Company to hire a staff without sharing a proper job description.

Moreover no
    ... More

"Truly global"

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Sydney (Australia)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Sydney (Australia)

Pros

"Great, Promising and Friendly people
    Interesting and challenging work
    People are always available to help"

Cons

" No Cons, Always recommend "

Keep it up...

“Awesome growth opportunities !!!”

Current Employee - Assistant Manager- Human Resources  in  Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager- Human Resources in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Silverlink Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

"I am working with Silverlink Technologies since last 3years and during this period I have learned many new things which has helped me in my career. Here a platform is provided by the Company where you can grow & this has been achieved with a lot of hard work and dedication. Sill learning & growing with the Company as there is a lot of global exposure which I have not come across anywhere in my career. My over all experience with Silverlink Technologies is good as I am getting proper support from the Management and Manager/Team"

Cons

"Nothing yet that I have come across."

"The Management does play a key important role in guiding and nurturing employees."

“Very Nice”

Current Employee - Assistant Manager-Accounts  in  Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager-Accounts in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Silverlink Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I am working with Silverlink Technologies from last 3.5 years in Finance department. In Silverlink Technologies everyday is challenging so works becomes more interesting & more exciting. As company is established in different geographies across the globe so it provided good platform to grow professionally & personally .

Cons

As such I haven’t realized any cons.

Thanks for giving your continuous support. I’m glad to be a part of Silverlink Family & will like to grow with the company.

“Its an amazing company to work with”

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I worked at Silverlink Technologies as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

Working with Silverlink:Incredibly impressed by my experience at Silverlink Technologies. Silverlink is well organized in following the Bodyshopping Process.Initially I have a very bad impression with consultancies and Moving from a perminent IT position to contrator is nerves, But the management of Silverlink made it so transparent to work. I have fullfilled my Onsite Goal with silverlink. I got really great support from HR in getting my queries clarified and looking farword to continue my work with Silverlink.

Cons

" No any Cons "

Thanks to Silverlink Team.

“One of the best companies to work for”

Former Employee - Team Leader  in  Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - Team Leader in Mumbai (India)

I worked at Silverlink Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

“Silver link Technologies is the first company that I have worked for that actually follows their stated values and capitalizing on their employees. The way I have been treated shows that Silver link Technologies believes that “Employees Are Our Greatest Strength.” It has been great working on a team with people from different cultures and different generations because I learn a lot from my co-workers and Silver Link Technologies provides you the opportunity to work in different geographies across the globe and enhancing your knowledge. I also appreciate the amazing track record Silver link Technologies has had making sure “Profits and Growth Provide for Everything We Do.” This is a rock solid company that has a very bright future."

Cons

" No any Cons "

"Though my duration was for a year but I wish to work again in such a good environment."

"Great Place"

Current Employee - Senior IT Recruiter  in  Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Senior IT Recruiter in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Silverlink Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

I will be completing 1 year with the company and it is a wonderful experience I have gained lot of knowledge and lot of IT exposure on various skill globally

Cons

It makes me feel happy to work with the company for many more years to come

They are always supportive and share all the information’s

Worked for Silverlink Technologies? Contribute to the Community!