SimonMed Imaging Reviews

1. Not bad

Current Employee - Medical Radiologic Technologist in Chandler, AZ
    Current Employee - Medical Radiologic Technologist in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at SimonMed Imaging

Pros

Steady work. Good coworkers. Every day is routine there's no anxiety. It's a decent job not the best not the worst

Cons

Management isn't interested in you. Your work load depends on location and you are not compensated based on work load.

2. Uneducated, ignorant managers.

I worked at SimonMed Imaging

Pros

You get to work. Pay is alright.

Cons

Unreliable equipment. Managers are unaccountable, irresponsible, don't know much about medicine. Managers are like women who are at the mall. Snippy women. Always on their cell phones.

Advice to Management

Get some educated people in management. It's like these people didn't finish high school.

3. It was a job

Former Employee - Front Desk
    Former Employee - Front Desk

I worked at SimonMed Imaging part-time

Pros

You get thrown right in, so it makes you into a fast learner in a very fast paced environment. Lots of learning opportunities and they will pretty much let you do what you're comfortable with. The schedule for pool is great when in school or working two jobs. I did learn a lot and felt like I grew in some ways. Overall, thankful to have a job. (this is me being positive)

Cons

Very little training, every location is different which led to some frustration as a pool employee...often times you learn what's different by mistakes. Quality and patient care/comfort is not at all a concern at most locations. I get that is a business and numbers are important, but patient satisfaction is the trade off...the employees take a lot of heat for this (from patients and each other). It can be frustrating. Lots of confusion overall. Oh, and they see employees s very disposable...saw lots of people get fired at a moments notice.

Advice to Management

Get everyone on the same page, organized and don't sacrifice customer service.

Sales

I have been working at SimonMed Imaging

Pros

Good footprint in company, a lot of locations. Top equipment in AZ and great radiologists. The company also is growing!

Cons

No employee reviews, the environment within the company is horrible. Horrible moral within company. Customer service is horrible and not improving anytime soon. The owner is disconnected from what his operation managers are doing and therefore the company struggles.

Advice to Management

Put the right managers in place that care about improving a company not just save a dollar by hiring just anyone off the street. Focus on proper training before throwing new employees in the mix.

Stressful work with no raises ever...

I have been working at SimonMed Imaging

Pros

Helping patients! Clean environment to work in.

Cons

No raises ever, or being able to personally grow. Leadership is all over the place. Patients don't want to be there in the first place and can be rude.

Zero stars for this company

I have been working at SimonMed Imaging

Pros

You have a job! You get to HELP patients

Cons

Most people in upper management are plain rude. They treat employees like slaves. No incentives, training, or recognition for your hard work. Their systems are always crashing which puts more pressure on the staff, IT department never put things together. Micromanagement all over the place. Employees are forced to collect money from patients who later get sent to collections. Horrible benefits, almost everyone I know opts our of having insurance with the company, NO 401 matching. They open facilities all over the place and compete against each other.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees with RESPECT and train them properly, get better insurance packages for your employees, 6 paid holidays a year is a joke

Look for another company

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at SimonMed Imaging

Pros

Technology is Ok, radiologists are ok, can only speak for the bay area

Cons

Unorganized, no training for employees, no incentives, no 401k help, horrible insurance and benefits package, you will never get a review or salary increase no matter how hard you work. They will always want you to schedule/scans more patients, their Billing company sucks. Many, many complaits from patients who are overcharged, etc.

Advice to Management

Get educated people in your management/PSR positions. Support education, become a type I organization, offer constant training to your employees

A company with zero integrity and loyalty.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at SimonMed Imaging full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I can't think of any but I would say the pay is okay.

Cons

Probably the worst company you could work for. The company could care less of their employees. The leadership within the company is very poor. They cut corners, have no integrity, aren't compliant legally, and treat employees badly. They don't provide any reviews but layoff anytime they are running low on money, which is often.

Advice to Management

Allow Dignity run the company and replace with better leadership.

Worst Company I have ever worked for.

Former Employee - Radiologic Technologist in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Radiologic Technologist in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at SimonMed Imaging full-time (More than a year)

Pros

1. Starting pay is usually above average.

Cons

1. You will never get a raise
    2. Not full time 40 hours per week. Full time to Simonmed is 32 hours per week, anything over that has to documented by you as to why, regardless of how many patients you do.
    3. They care only about the number of patients you do, the more the better.
    4. Benefits Suck! Starting PTO is 2 weeks per year (there is no sick time), no 401K matching, health insurance premiums are outrageous for family coverage ($720 per month for 3 people 2.5k deductable 80/20).
    5. If you want 40 hours per week you have to use PTO.
    6. They could not care less about their employees because in their own words
    "we have a stack of resumes this high!"

Advice to Management

Sell the rest of the company to Dignity if you aren't going to treat your employees better

Too Good to be True

Current Employee - Physician Services in Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Physician Services in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at SimonMed Imaging full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Salary + Auto reimbursment
    Patient care and technology is good.

Cons

No loyalty to employees. Marketers are used to build the business and then are laid off when owner decides to move on to new markets. He is known to "Play the Shell Game" with modalities and locations.
    No reviews. No explanations. No warning.

Advice to Management

Respect those who work with you and treat them with the same respect and dignity that is given to patients.

RSS Feed </> Embed