Simply Fashion Stores

Updated Jul 9, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Rodney Barstein

I was a part-time Sales Associate.

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
    Warner Robins, GA

ProsLearned customer service skills, management skills, money handling

ConsAll of the Managers need proper business management training learning more than just how to balance the books and dress dolls.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease try to be courteous to those who you supervise. You never know what kind of person he/she really is.

worst job I ever had

Associate Manager (Former Employee)
    Philadelphia, PA

ProsNo pros at all. Worked as an Associate Manager and was only paid $8.50.

ConsVery low pay, employees were extremely rude to each other and customers, store manager was even worst.

Rumor house and no respect

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsTime off when you ask for it. A few good people. Decent health plan and sometimes decent company events/gatherings for holidays etc.

Biggest pro was actually finally standing up for myself and quitting

ConsVery stingy on raises and pay in general for anyone except the few higher ups that really do a lot of nothing. They're pay is VERY well. The whole place is just full of rumors about everyone. It is non-stop and ridiculous. It is like high school all over again. Lower level employees are treated like second class citizens. If ever given the chance management will use you for everything they can, then dump you like old milk.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop using people and do your job for a change.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

it was good met a lot of new people that i help and when they see me outside of work they tell they friends about me.

Associate Manager (Former Employee)
    Raleigh, NC

Prosfixing the displays,helping customer in picking out clothes and other thing

Conswish i would have got paid more, no lunch break .more hour .

Advice to Senior Managementkeep your stores nice and neat,have a store meeting every month so the assocate can understand what going on in the company . make sure the customer look good and feel great about them self !

Either you work hard for little reward, or be one of the ones making great money and doing hardly anything.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIf you are lucky enough to land a high up position with this company, you really are not expected to work too hard, you get a ton of vacation and sick days and the pay will be great. You do get average benefits for a larger company.

ConsLower level positions require a lot of back breaking hard work. Everyone above you in various departments will be delegating their work onto you and expecting it completed first. To add insult to injury your pay will be minimal and raises are extremely hard to come by. Minorities have a very tough time getting any kind of higher positions.

Advice to Senior ManagementReward the hard working employees that really make your company. These people break their backs and many have been with you for decades and still make barley over minimum wage.

Worked for Simply Fashion Stores? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Simply Fashion Stores reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Simply Fashion Stores CEO Rodney Barstein. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by Simply Fashion Stores employees.