SinglePlatform

Updated February 26, 2015
Updated February 26, 2015
3.9

Gail F. Goodman

Great support and fun place to work

I have been working at SinglePlatform full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Supportive, lots of opportunities for growth, tons of interactive and fun contests that keep the stress of sales easier to manage. there is so much feedback and chances to get better, also the benefits are great from CTCT.

Cons

This is a stressful job, just like ANY sales job. If you do not enjoy a challenge or working hard, and want a job where you just come in and hang out, this is not for you.

Keep offering chances for career growth and further development of reps past just becoming managers.

Unbeatable culture, incredible growth, and AMAZING people. This is as good as it gets.

Current Employee - Customer Success in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Customer Success in New York, NY

I have been working at SinglePlatform full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Working at SinglePlatform has been a hell of a ride. In the past year I've learned and grown professionally and personally alongside some of the most brilliant and hard working leaders I've ever met. From talking with others in similar industries, SinglePlatform by far exceeds every expectation in regards to the amount of time and money they invest in employee growth, and how much they truly care about small businesses and watching both the customers, and employees succeed. If you're good, smart, dedicated, and hard-working, this is the place you NEED to be. Talent gets recognized instantly, and if you work hard, you guaranteed will be compensated in many many ways, more than you can imagine. I couldn't be luckier to have began my career in a company like SinglePlatform. I owe them my future.

Cons

The soda fountain machine breaks too often. We need to get that replaced with a more reliable machine.

The high-energy, passion, and love that you show everyone each and every day is addicting and keeps us working as hard as we do. Don't ever let that spark dim away.

Business Development

I have been working at SinglePlatform

Pros

Exciting startup with huge market potential. They were eventually acquired which proved my strong belief in the company.

Cons

Horrible compensation and communcation, the sales lead at the time (eventually fired) didn't provide any guidance for success.

Management seems to be doing well now. They were acquired by Constant Contact but the service is still the same.

Best First Job

I have been working at SinglePlatform

Pros

The people - hands down the people are the best part about this company. I truly enjoy coming to work because of the people I work with
    Great work-life balance
    Benefits
    Growth opportunities - I've been here a relatively short time, but my position has already evolved, giving me the ability to make a greater impact within the company

Cons

Construction - the office was under construction when I first started, so things were a little chaotic at first
    Location - very far downtown

Great place to start off your career, learn a lot of valuable skills, and make good money out of college.

I worked at SinglePlatform

Pros

The environment is very appealing, it caters to the desire of anyone in their 20s that is a recent college grad with coworkers all being young, biweekly happy hours, kegerator tapped every thursday, a great culture and attitude, along with the potential to make a lot of money and see the results of hard work. There are realistic goals that are defined with a mapped out plan on how to achieve them, the challenge is a plus if you are someone who puts their full effort into completing goals. SinglePlatform makes sure to keep their employees as happy as possible as this job is stressful but the pros outweigh the cons if you are social and want to make friends as well as being dedicated to your work. All the resources are provided to learn what is necessary to be a top sales rep.

Cons

The fun start up culture makes it hard to understand professional guidelines enforced by the company. The management is helpful in training, and it is easy to fall off from hitting your goals after having such hands on instruction to none at all. There are a lot of things that are unorganized as they test out new strategies. The job is short lived as cold calling is a job, not a career, many quit after 5-6 months and stability is not obtainable in this environment for long term goals. Overall it is still a great place to grow and get your foot in the door and learn a lot.

Improve management and overall the organization of the business structure in place.

Best job I have ever had!

Current Employee - Business Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at SinglePlatform full-time (less than a year)

Pros

This company will change your life for the better if you let it. They are laid back but they mean business. they teach you about hard work and the rewards that come with it. The best part about working here is that if you follow everything you are taught by your managers, you will succeed at the job, guaranteed. The leadership at SP is increasingly more motivational on a day to day basis and everyone helps each other out when needed. To add to the incredibly supportive and comfortable work environment are the benefits which include discounted metro card and gym membership as well as great insurance and 401k. Coming to work every day is an absolute pleasure. I think most negative reviews on this company come from disgruntled workers who either didn't have the work ethic needed for the job or just like to complain!

Cons

The work is hard but thats life. Other than that I cant think of anything bad to say about Single platform or Constant Contact.

Keep pushing harder for excellence each day and making things happen!

The best job I've ever had

I have been working at SinglePlatform full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Culture
    Leadership
    Career advancement
    Ability to have real impact on the business
    Ability to have real impact on customers
    Benefits
    Good Pay
    Work/life balance
    Very little bureaucracy

Cons

We are growing so fast the the office is getting a little tight. We need more space!

Keep up the good work!

Great place for people willing to work hard and motivated by money.

Current Employee - Business Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at SinglePlatform full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great perks..work hard play hard environment. Company always has incentives to work harder. If you're a hard worker and willing to put in the work and effort, you can make a TON of money here. It is a hard job cold calling, but if you're good at it and willing to work hard and put in the metrics, you can be very successful and meet your goals.

Cons

High pressure. Could use more continuous training. If you don't meet your goals you can lose your job..quickly.

More movement within the company.

The best place to work. Period.

I have been working at SinglePlatform full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Competitive salary, uncapped commission, top benefits program, work life balance is amazing- very set hours, people are amazing, management is approachable and transparent, working hard is VERY MUCH recognized and rewarded

Cons

It's not even a con, it's just a fact of life: work is hard- and it's supposed to be. We definitely have a work hard/play hard kind of atmosphere but in order for the playing hard to be enjoyable, the hard work comes before everything else. Luckily, we're put in a every possible position to succeed so even working hard doesn't always feel like "work".

Management is always incredibly helpful. There's nothing you can talk to your managers about that they won't have a solution for.

Doesnt actually care about their employees

I have been working at SinglePlatform

Pros

Disguised as a fun start up to mask corporate evil

Cons

Constant contact cares about numbers and doesnt care about its customers .. They force you to lie on the phones all day by no means necessary

Fix your entire company