SiteBrand Reviews

2.0

Chris Corman

A joke of a company

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Gatineau, QC (Canada)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gatineau, QC (Canada)

I worked at SiteBrand

Pros

Cool Industry with lots of potential

Cons

Bad Company
    No Money left in bank

Sell the company

Fun, but frustrating.

Current Employee - Software Developer  in  Ottawa, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I have been working at SiteBrand

Pros

We're involved in creating some pretty fantastic technology that enables people to accomplish some exceptional things. We're in a unique position in this economic downturn to be able to flat-out increase sales for our clients, and not at the expense of THEIR clients, but because their customers found things that were more appealing or were easier to find. The amount of pride from being able to do that for people is immense. Plus, we're working with some very advanced hardware and software, so it's difficult to get bored when you're constantly learning new things. Professional growth is largely personally driven, though business needs do trump all.

Cons

We're working with some very advanced hardware and software, and on a schedule that is very aggressive. While interesting as all-get-out, it often sets a pace that is difficult to maintain.

Actually, this we are encouraged to do in person, and there's really nothing I feel like I'd need to be anonymous to say. Management is very open and welcoming towards feedback.

Worked for SiteBrand? Contribute to the Community!