SiteBrand

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Chris Corman

A joke of a company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Gatineau, QC (Canada)

ProsCool Industry with lots of potential

ConsBad Company
    No Money left in bank

Advice to Senior ManagementSell the company

Fun, but frustrating.

Software Developer (Current Employee) Ottawa, ON (Canada)

ProsWe're involved in creating some pretty fantastic technology that enables people to accomplish some exceptional things. We're in a unique position in this economic downturn to be able to flat-out increase sales for our clients, and not at the expense of THEIR clients, but because their customers found things that were more appealing or were easier to find. The amount of pride from being able to do that for people is immense. Plus, we're working with some very advanced hardware and software, so it's difficult to get bored when you're constantly learning new things. Professional growth is largely personally driven, though business needs do trump all.

ConsWe're working with some very advanced hardware and software, and on a schedule that is very aggressive. While interesting as all-get-out, it often sets a pace that is difficult to maintain.

Advice to Senior ManagementActually, this we are encouraged to do in person, and there's really nothing I feel like I'd need to be anonymous to say. Management is very open and welcoming towards feedback.

Worked for SiteBrand? Contribute to the Community!