Siterra Corp

Be The First To
Add Photos

Bernard Fried

Not a great place

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at Siterra Corp full-time for more than a year

ProsSmall company so lots of opportunity to work on things

ConsCulture fostering isolation; no team spirit.

meh - it's a job...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Siterra Corp

ProsAs for positives, Siterra has some of the most dedicated, hardest working people I've ever had the pleasure to work with.

ConsFor being a small company there is significant politics and a culture of fear. In general, mistakes are not learning opportunities, they are a demerit. Beware of who's nearby when a bus approaches, you may find yourself underneath it.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in marketing/communications and R&D. Update the vision and take action to prove you are capable of making profit by growth and not just cost-cutting. Take more time to develop the staff and, above all, have fun.

Horrible

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Siterra Corp

ProsPay was ok, other than that it was not a good company to work for . The product was ok and had potential but management could not seem to get it right.

ConsWorking at this company was a horrible experience. There was no budget, no culture and the benefits were lacking. Employees were continuously leaving and burning out. Long hours, no payback.

Advice to Senior Managementsell out

Worked for Siterra Corp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Siterra Corp reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Siterra Corp CEO Bernard Fried. All reviews posted anonymously by Siterra Corp employees.