Sky Lakes Medical Center

Add Photos

Founded on a great idea

CNA (Current Employee)

I have been working at Sky Lakes Medical Center full-time for more than 3 years

ProsSome very hard working staff that are attentive to client care, great new remodeled look. Looks fantastic and has a good feel to it

ConsAdminstration are too busy following the bottom line to properly care for pt.s, needed services are denied, while unneccessary procedures are made available for profits sake. We are terribly short staffed in almost all departments, placing patients in danger. Adminstration should take drastic pay cuts to bring operating costs to a level that benefits all

Advice to Senior ManagementRetire. Take your money and go. Let some new blood come in and invigerate this facility and make it all that it could/should be

Waste of years

Nurse (Current Employee)

I have been working at Sky Lakes Medical Center part-time for more than 3 years

ProsPretty Area if one likes rural.

ConsWhere should I start? Jobs available if one is part of the "good old boys club" or if your a Morman. Other persons will lose jobs to make room for favorites. Not open to ideas although proclaim to be. Poor pt care. No assistance with bathing for 10 days! Better have family or friend at bedside to assure care is provided.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeeds to be bought out by well oiled medical company. New blood needed.

bring your virustat

Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Sky Lakes Medical Center full-time for more than a year

Prosthere are non, run run run

ConsThis facility infection wise is the worst for both pt. and employee, All admin cares about is their salary, so when you work there for a while you are discarded as garbage. This facility also has a higher death rate as well. Most likely due to the infections that run rampid there, and the death rate is attributed to inexperienced staff, because they don't believe in keeping anyone long term.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a life and get a new CEO, to bring in fresh ideas

Worked for Sky Lakes Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sky Lakes Medical Center reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Sky Lakes Medical Center employees.