Skyline Construction

Skyline Construction Reviews

Updated May 8, 2014

Skyline Construction CEO David Hayes

David Hayes

An excellent company to work for

Vice President (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsGreat work environment - good people, good camaraderie and a good understanding of who we are and where we stand in the context of the construction industry. Flexibility, room for personal growth and the willingness to try new things are three core company values. No ideas are shot down by management.

ConsFuture thinking has its drawbacks at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinuing to hire top flight project executives, managers and engineers will give us a competitive advantage. Bench marking our target areas has proven to be very valuable in identifying successful opportunities.

Great company culture, employee benefits and strong leadership

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsGood benefits, entrepreneurial spirit, great people, flexible work environment, supportive management team, exceptional superintendents, completes excellent work and services clients well - overall an awesome place to work

ConsCommunication could be better between departments, more staff needed as the company continues to grow, important to hire the right people in the right positions

Advice to Senior ManagementDavid Hayes is a strong leader, I appreciate working for an "ideas" person who is constantly thinking about the future of our organization and pushing the envelope of growth and success. I am empowered to succeed in this company based on the ESOP culture and the flexible work environment. Feeling valued is the #1 priority in a work environment for me, and Skyline provides this.

poor management and work environment

Prosbenefits are good
    people are friendly

Consmanagement
    lack of training
    limited growth
    office politics

Advice to Senior Managementlead by example
    familiarize yourself with the employees

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Project Manager

Project Manager (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsGreat opportunity provided that I may not have otherwise had

Constoo many leaders, less doers

OK

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsGreat people to workm with. Good upper management. Construction is a tough industry but they're are a lot of good people working there.

ConsDon't know too much about the company and how they are doing. ESOP company that requires you to work there for at least 5 years.

Advice to Senior ManagementLeadership is good. Slow at times. Need more company events to promote good relations with others in the company. Good job.

Worked for Skyline Construction? Contribute to the Community!