www.skylineproducts.com

2.9

Chip Stadjuhar

An Evolving and Growing Industry Leader

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Skyline Products full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Skyline is an Industry Leader with great products, and great people. Every day presents new challenges in an ever evolving and growing environment. I feel like a valued employee that can create positive changes, while learning something new every day. Skyline is a very causal work environment, but contains no shortage of work.

Cons

Some employees demonstrate a negative morale. Attitude is half the battle, thinking negatively all the time is neither good for the company, fellow employees, and most importantly not healthy for that individual.

Give employees more autonomy in certain areas.

Hired and Fired. Don't get your hopes up.

Former Employee - Welder in Colorado Springs, CO
    Former Employee - Welder in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Skyline Products full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good hours. Cool co-workers.

Cons

I worked here for a week before they fired me because of a misunderstanding regarding paperwork. The equipment on hand needs updating. Most of it is either broken or becoming broken. Safety is a definite issue. Some co-workers wore headphones around power equipment and they were out of respirators so you breathe in aluminum dust and fumes. I was totally ignored when I was there and they did not pay me for all my hours. I'm currently seeking a lawsuit against them. I'm a good person and a hard worker and they threw me in the trash. If you're looking for work here, be careful and don't get your hopes up.

Watch out for HR.

Sep 12, 2014HR Manager

We appreciate all feedback and will be following up with this division that is implied in the attached comment regarding all the Safety hazards to correct immediately. Skyline is very serious about ... More

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

I worked at Skyline Products full-time

Pros

There are a lot of good people working amongst the ranks.

Cons

Senior management treats its professional and production employees as worthless, expendable resources, and Skyline's turnover rate proves it. Senior management's positive reviews on this site all cite a need for more positive attitudes, but it's impossible to be positive when you're not trusted, and are continually told your experience and knowledge mean nothing. Clueless HR wholeheartedly supports leadership's Dickensian approach to employee relations.
    Virtually no contract or warranty documentation, and shocking violations of HIPAA regulations and employee privacy rights.
    Processes are outdated; and most equipment and fixtures are either broken, on life support or dangerous.

It could be a great business, but it will never reach its world-class potential without vast change in attitude and approach from the top down. I wouldn't be surprised if customer or employee litigation brings you down first.

Aug 15, 2014HR Manager

Skyline appreciates all employee feedback and wants to make positive changes to help the employee and the company grow. We have an open door policy and want your feedback. Please stop in to ... More

Skyline Products is a wonderful company to be a part of!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Skyline Products part-time (less than an year)

Pros

I love working at Skyline Products. I came to the team with little work experience, but with an eagerness to learn and grow professionally; I've been here nearly a year and feel like that’s exactly what I've done. Both my peers and managers are friendly, approachable, and genuinely care about their employees’ wellbeing and professional growth.

I also like the causal work environment. Everyone is easy to talk to and fun to work with.
    Doing my job and coming to work every day is rewarding, and I feel valued as a Skyline Products team member. I know that doing my job is contributing the the company as a whole, and that feels great!

Cons

The only improvement I suggest is for current employees to take on a positive attitude. Being happy and optimistic is a choice, and if every employee adopted this view, we would have an overall better morale.

Amazing Company!

Current Employee - Human Resources in Colorado Springs, CO
    Current Employee - Human Resources in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Skyline Products full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I love working for Skyline Products! The challenges I face daily are helping me to build tools for my career in Human Resources. The management is one which is willing to create change to move the company forward. I have to mention our CFO and CEO are highly knowledgeable in the industry and are willing to listen to ideas to ensure we become more efficient as a company. I love this place!

Cons

There are no Cons with working for Skyline Products!

Keep doing what your doing to make changes at Skyline Products and continue to be innovative!

It's a job

Current Employee - Electrical Assembly in Colorado Springs, CO
    Current Employee - Electrical Assembly in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Skyline Products full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

You get paid on time

Cons

Have not gotten a raise in 3 year out of the 10 years I've been thier.

The managers are asking the employee's on how to boost the moral. They have not done any of them. My suggestion is for them is to do what they ask and there will be alot more happier people.

May 2, 2014HR Manager

Skyline management offers feedback to employees periodically and wage practices are based on performance. If any employee has these types of concerns, we recommend using Skyline's open door policy ... More

Great Products DespiteTotal Chaos

I have been working at Skyline Products full-time

Pros

Nice people; solid products; relaxed atmosphere, fair benefits for a small company

Cons

Little to no guidance from management. Zero process documentation. Facilities and fixtures are filthy and crumbling to the point of being unsafe; employees don't even have a place to eat their lunches. Processes are severely outdated and counterproductive; not enough materials inventory, space, or functional equipment (printers, tools, computers, chairs, etc) Atmosphere of mistrust.

frustration

I have been working at Skyline Products

Pros

Unique products and capablities. Industry Leader

Cons

Senoir management lacks vision beyond daily operations.

I have been working at Skyline Products

Pros

Obtaining experience with the ITS Industry.

Cons

Salary seems to be low, and not much room to grow as an middle to upper level employee.