Skyline Products

Add Photos

Chip Stadjuhar

An Evolving and Growing Industry Leader

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Colorado Springs, CO

ProsSkyline is an Industry Leader with great products, and great people. Every day presents new challenges in an ever evolving and growing environment. I feel like a valued employee that can create positive changes, while learning something new every day. Skyline is a very causal work environment, but contains no shortage of work.

ConsSome employees demonstrate a negative morale. Attitude is half the battle, thinking negatively all the time is neither good for the company, fellow employees, and most importantly not healthy for that individual.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive employees more autonomy in certain areas.

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThere are a lot of good people working amongst the ranks.

ConsSenior management treats its professional and production employees as worthless, expendable resources, and Skyline's turnover rate proves it. Senior management's positive reviews on this site all cite a need for more positive attitudes, but it's impossible to be positive when you're not trusted, and are continually told your experience and knowledge mean nothing. Clueless HR wholeheartedly supports leadership's Dickensian approach to employee relations.
    Virtually no contract or warranty documentation, and shocking violations of HIPAA regulations and employee privacy rights.
    Processes are outdated; and most equipment and fixtures are either broken, on life support or dangerous.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt could be a great business, but it will never reach its world-class potential without vast change in attitude and approach from the top down. I wouldn't be surprised if customer or employee litigation brings you down first.

Skyline Products is a wonderful company to be a part of!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Colorado Springs, CO

ProsI love working at Skyline Products. I came to the team with little work experience, but with an eagerness to learn and grow professionally; I've been here nearly a year and feel like that’s exactly what I've done. Both my peers and managers are friendly, approachable, and genuinely care about their employees’ wellbeing and professional growth.

I also like the causal work environment. Everyone is easy to talk to and fun to work with.
    Doing my job and coming to work every day is rewarding, and I feel valued as a Skyline Products team member. I know that doing my job is contributing the the company as a whole, and that feels great!

ConsThe only improvement I suggest is for current employees to take on a positive attitude. Being happy and optimistic is a choice, and if every employee adopted this view, we would have an overall better morale.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Amazing Company!

Human Resources (Current Employee) Colorado Springs, CO

ProsI love working for Skyline Products! The challenges I face daily are helping me to build tools for my career in Human Resources. The management is one which is willing to create change to move the company forward. I have to mention our CFO and CEO are highly knowledgeable in the industry and are willing to listen to ideas to ensure we become more efficient as a company. I love this place!

ConsThere are no Cons with working for Skyline Products!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what your doing to make changes at Skyline Products and continue to be innovative!

It's a job

Electrical Assembly (Current Employee) Colorado Springs, CO

ProsYou get paid on time

ConsHave not gotten a raise in 3 year out of the 10 years I've been thier.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe managers are asking the employee's on how to boost the moral. They have not done any of them. My suggestion is for them is to do what they ask and there will be alot more happier people.

Skyline Products HR Manager responded to this review

May 2, 2014

Skyline management offers feedback to employees periodically and wage practices are based on performance. If any employee has these types of concerns, we recommend using Skyline's open door policy ... More

Great Products DespiteTotal Chaos

ProsNice people; solid products; relaxed atmosphere, fair benefits for a small company

ConsLittle to no guidance from management. Zero process documentation. Facilities and fixtures are filthy and crumbling to the point of being unsafe; employees don't even have a place to eat their lunches. Processes are severely outdated and counterproductive; not enough materials inventory, space, or functional equipment (printers, tools, computers, chairs, etc) Atmosphere of mistrust.

frustration

ProsUnique products and capablities. Industry Leader

ConsSenoir management lacks vision beyond daily operations.

Skyline Products

ProsObtaining experience with the ITS Industry.

ConsSalary seems to be low, and not much room to grow as an middle to upper level employee.

Worked for Skyline Products? Contribute to the Community!