Skyline Technology Solutions

Brian Holsonbake

Employed by Earth Security

Current Employee - Commercial Account Manager  in  Glen Burnie, MD
    Current Employee - Commercial Account Manager in Glen Burnie, MD

Pros

I had been a bit stagnant in my prevoius employment. My potential was recognized in my interviews. That potential has been developed by design and my career has really started moving forward again. I have a clear direction and increased motivation!

Cons

I'm so happy with my career now, my friends are actually a bit skeptical of how we operate. Hah!

Keep up the great work by surrounding us with more amazing individuals.

Pay is bad. Learning opportunities are good

Current Employee - Network Engineer  in  Glen Burnie, MD
    Current Employee - Network Engineer in Glen Burnie, MD

Pros

The corporate culture here pushes everyone to grow constantly. If you want to have a paid boot-camp, this is the place.

Cons

That said the money isn't great. Promotions happen frequently without any addition to the number that counts. There's always far too much to be done. It's overwhelming.

Skyline seems to be becoming a training grounds for great IT professionals. The turn-over can't be helping the bottom line.

An amazing workplace where we are encouraged to grow and to meet our full potential

Current Employee - Webmaster/Web Developer  in  Glen Burnie, MD
    Current Employee - Webmaster/Web Developer in Glen Burnie, MD

Pros

Skyline Technology Solutions is the best place to work for high performers, people who love to drive positive change and people who love to bring positive values. Every new hire is expected to attend a communication class that is designed to teach every employee to communicate better to each other because Skyline leadership team members believe that having a good communication skill is crucial to the success of the business. The communication class is not the only thing that Skyline offers to its employees. Skyline leadership team provides business books, communication books and self-improvement books to its employees. I love the fact that Skyline leadership team truly and genuinely cares about every employee's well-being and professional and personal growth. It is a workplace where I want to go to every morning without hesitation because I love my work and the people at Skyline and I want Skyline to become very successful today and in the future! Thank you to Skyline Technology Solutions leadership team, especially Brian Holsonbake who created an awesome workplace culture, I greatly appreciate it!

Cons

Skyline Technology Solutions is a fast-growing company and dynamic place to work, so if you like to sit around, do nothing all day and don't like to grow professionally and personally, the work place is not for you.

Thank you for everything and keep up the great work!

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Place where cultural values and maximum experience are meeting

Current Employee - MSC Tech  in  Glen Burnie, MD
    Current Employee - MSC Tech in Glen Burnie, MD

Pros

Place where cultural values and maximum experience are meeting

Cons

If your work ethics are not high then Skyline is not the place for you

Worked for Skyline Technology Solutions? Contribute to the Community!