Skyline Technology Solutions

Updated November 19, 2014
Updated November 19, 2014
4.6

Brian Holsonbake

A fantastic environment that grows its employees and goes the extra mile to make life better for its customers.

I have been working at Skyline Technology Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great personal development opportunities, everyone from the Owner to the summer interns are held to the same high standard. The executive team knows everyone by name and truly are people of upstanding character. HR hires good people. Co-Workers are fantastic and much open communication happens between all employees from top to the bottom. Its not uncommon to see the Owner and CEO taking time to talk to temp workers.

Cons

I honestly can't think of any. This place isn't perfect....but its pretty close.

Pay is bad. Learning opportunities are good

Current Employee - Network Engineer in Glen Burnie, MD
    Current Employee - Network Engineer in Glen Burnie, MD

I have been working at Skyline Technology Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The corporate culture here pushes everyone to grow constantly. If you want to have a paid boot-camp, this is the place.

Cons

That said the money isn't great. Promotions happen frequently without any addition to the number that counts. There's always far too much to be done. It's overwhelming.

Skyline seems to be becoming a training grounds for great IT professionals. The turn-over can't be helping the bottom line.

Employed by Earth Security

Current Employee - Commercial Account Manager in Glen Burnie, MD
    Current Employee - Commercial Account Manager in Glen Burnie, MD

I have been working at Skyline Technology Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I had been a bit stagnant in my prevoius employment. My potential was recognized in my interviews. That potential has been developed by design and my career has really started moving forward again. I have a clear direction and increased motivation!

Cons

I'm so happy with my career now, my friends are actually a bit skeptical of how we operate. Hah!

Keep up the great work by surrounding us with more amazing individuals.

An amazing workplace where we are encouraged to grow and to meet our full potential

Current Employee - Webmaster/Web Developer in Glen Burnie, MD
    Current Employee - Webmaster/Web Developer in Glen Burnie, MD

Pros

Skyline Technology Solutions is the best place to work for high performers, people who love to drive positive change and people who love to bring positive values. Every new hire is expected to attend a communication class that is designed to teach every employee to communicate better to each other because Skyline leadership team members believe that having a good communication skill is crucial to the success of the business. The communication class is not the only thing that Skyline offers to its employees. Skyline leadership team provides business books, communication books and self-improvement books to its employees. I love the fact that Skyline leadership team truly and genuinely cares about every employee's well-being and professional and personal growth. It is a workplace where I want to go to every morning without hesitation because I love my work and the people at Skyline and I want Skyline to become very successful today and in the future! Thank you to Skyline Technology Solutions leadership team, especially Brian Holsonbake who created an awesome workplace culture, I greatly appreciate it!

Cons

Skyline Technology Solutions is a fast-growing company and dynamic place to work, so if you like to sit around, do nothing all day and don't like to grow professionally and personally, the work place is not for you.

Thank you for everything and keep up the great work!

Place where cultural values and maximum experience are meeting

Current Employee - MSC Tech in Glen Burnie, MD
    Current Employee - MSC Tech in Glen Burnie, MD

Pros

Place where cultural values and maximum experience are meeting

Cons

If your work ethics are not high then Skyline is not the place for you

Skyline Technology Solutions Photos