SleepMed

SleepMed Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

David J. Lewis

Great work environment with room for growth

Kennesaw, GA

I have been working at SleepMed full-time for more than 8 years

ProsExcellent growth opportunity
Rewarded for hard work - not length of time with company
Good Co-Workers. They genuinely care about each other.
Heavy workloads but nice work environment
Flex hours during the summer.
Workers care about the patients that they serve.
Company motto - "if ever in doubt, do what is right"

ConsNo work from home opportunity. Would be nice to have that option a few days a week.
Holidays and PTO combined

Unfair Management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at SleepMed

ProsThe work environment is very relaxed. You're allowed to wear sandals, sundresses, and shorts.

ConsNo upward mobility, co-workers will rat you out in a half-second. Everyone is fishing to get to the top even if it means to throw you under the bus in the process. There are moles in the office that watch and report. No one knows what they are doing, they are just happy to throw their titles around and make you feel inferior.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromotions should be given fairly according to working ability and knowledge, not to the person you like the most.

Revolving Door company Which doesn't Value employees.

Collection Account Representative (Former Employee)
Peabody, MA

I worked at SleepMed

ProsMy commute was easy, my first Manager there was fair, knowledgeable, and hands-on.
They tried (unsuccessfully) to put up a facade that we were a "family". Nice Office space.

ConsManagement continually tells employees "it's your job", rather than step in and help out when absolutely needed!
They truly do not care about employees - I was fired over something that Mgmt should have been intervening in, but refused to do so.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in and support the success of your employees, and don't let the Insurance companies push you and them around!

We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Unprofessional!

Sleep Technologist (Current Employee)
Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at SleepMed

ProsThe workshifts are flexible, but there is nothing more I can think of that is great about this place. Nothing.

ConsThe staff is extremely UNPROFESSIONAL!
Everything is Unprofessional!
The Computer issues/glitches are reported but NEVER resolved
The Equipment is unclean due to Techs not cleaning them, and nothing is done even when reported, which could lead to nosocomial infections.
Management is completely incompetent. They will hire anybody to manage even when they are not qualified!!
No time off when requested.
Incompetent coworkers make the working environment almost unbearable.

Advice to Senior ManagementGET NEW MANGEMENT!! Stop only worrying about numbers and worry about things that matter like the quality of your staff and studies, and the well-being of your patients.
Trust me I am not a disgruntled worker, I am a just person who actually believes in professionalism and quality patient care.

Worked for SleepMed? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SleepMed reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SleepMed CEO David J. Lewis. All reviews posted anonymously by SleepMed employees.