Smaato

Updated Jul 15, 2014

Ragnar Kruse

Love my job!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsInnovative product, great teams, international co-workers, lots of growth opportunities, open lines of communication, fun employee events, free snacks and drinks, great office locations, and of course, opportunities to travel! The company is growing and it appears that management wants to do what they can to make sure they do things the right way.

ConsThe time difference can be challenging, but I think that goes with the territory when you work for an international company. It does seem like management is taking steps to make this better.

Advice to Senior ManagementShowing that you appreciate your awesome employees is always a plus. The work-life balance is great too!

Great intro to Mobile Advertising

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSmart, motivated colleagues who are well respected in the industry.

ConsManagement doesn't communicate a clear vision for the company, and communications throughout international offices are not efficient enough. SF office has a better work/life balance over other offices.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep employees in the loop with the company's goals and values.

Great Stepping Stone

Ad Operations (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsIndustry leader in its field great start up like atmosphere nice office view beer on fridays high risk high reward environment

ConsNo clear direction, high turn over rate, communication flow sucks, too much red tape

Advice to Senior Managementpick a side of the fence

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

smaato inc

Marketing and PR Lead (Current Employee) Singapore (Singapore)

Prosvery good management team in the company

Consnot much communications due to difference in timezone

Worked for Smaato? Contribute to the Community!