Smart Smoke

www.SmartSmoke.com

Smart Smoke Reviews

2.7

Josh Jamerson

Best company I have ever worked for!

Former Employee - Sales Professional  in  Spokane, WA
    Former Employee - Sales Professional in Spokane, WA

I worked at Smart Smoke full-time for more than a year

Pros

I worked for Smart Smoke for longer than any other job I have had. They treated us (the employees) with and unparalleled respect and trust. They expect nothing but the best for their customers including integrity, ethics and honesty. They offer full benefits, fair easy commission structure and even a 90% paid fitness program. I completely disagree with the one negative comment that another supposed former employee stated in all senses. I mean what business of theirs is it to know the profitability of their company anyway? I swear by this company and even have been offer jobs that payed more and refused to leave due to what Smart Smoke stands for to me. Even though I don't work their anymore I always send friends and coworkers there to help kick the cig habit. They seriously care about their staff and show it! They even give back to different charities and have for I believe since the beginning when it first opened... 5/5 stars.

Cons

Dealing with non smokers hating us thinking we're trying to sell to non smokers (which is against company policy) but when I did speak to the non smokers and help them understand what we did they, always sent us their friends family members who smoke...

Keep up the great work and know that if nothing else you changed my families and my life forever! Thanks for all that you did for us... You know who you are ;) Keep "Saving Butts!"

Unsatisfying

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Spokane, WA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

I worked at Smart Smoke full-time for less than a year

Pros

Had a good product when i worked there, and truly displays there product very well. Customers will always come back its an addictive product (like any other drug), thats why the Goverment has not said its safe. The employees have a good work ethic and try to do everything they can for the customer.

Cons

The owner of the company believes that he (Josh Jamerson) is the only one that works. He's like that rich kid that you just can't stand, he's fake. He owns two companies and there both on the downswing, but thanks to him i left the company and started my own company (not in Ecigs) in AZ (thanks buddy). If this guy can do it anyone can.

Treat your people with respect, and be loyal to them. Your employees make your money, a leader (LEADS). I hope that he and his upper management remember that.

A huge let down!

Former Employee - Sales Associate  in  Spokane, WA
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Spokane, WA

I worked at Smart Smoke full-time for more than a year

Pros

The concept of vaping is cool.

Cons

To this day Smart Smoke is behind the times in vapor technology. Several other local brands have cutting edge devices in stock. The company leaders are exceptionally self serving and deceptive about income. The companies standards for everything from sales staff to the product they deliver has decreased to embarrassing levels.

I gave all my advice to him directly.

Worked for Smart Smoke? Contribute to the Community!