Sniff Seattle

Not yet rated.

Jeanna Ditto

Great part-time job!

Dog Walker (Former Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsThis is a great place to work if you like dogs, and you're looking for a part-time job in which you can get out of the house for a few hours a day. The owners are committed to their business and are communicative and flexible with their staff. Though you may start with only a few dogs, they will work with you to build up more clientele in your area.

ConsObviously, dog walking is not as fun during the cold rainy months. Also, you need to be okay with working largely on your own, as you don't get a lot of daily human interaction with this job.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work!

Great company to work for!

Dog Walker (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsThe pay is better than other local dog walking companies. The company owner genuinely cares about her employees and clients. You also get to walk some amazing dogs and meet some equally amazing owners.

ConsHonestly, if you do your job, you shouldn't have any problems. If you don't like rain this job is not for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

not enough work

Dog Walker (Current Employee)

Proscan work while kids are at school.

Consnot enogh hours. mislead about opportunities

Advice to Senior Managementno thanks.

Worked for Sniff Seattle? Contribute to the Community!