Social Weather Stations Reviews

Reset
4.0
CEO

1. Tiring but fun

Former Employee - Researcher in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I worked at Social Weather Stations full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Traveling to survey locations open you up to the realities only field experience can provide. The access to numerous data also is a plus for researchers.

Cons

The organization has employed less rigorous statistical methods and have focused on the data-gathering side of the business. While extremely profitable, I feel that the edge as a research agency has gone down.

Advice to Management

The organization is a research firm, not a fieldwork agency. It can do both but not if it will sacrifice the quality of research. Hire more learned, have higher education staff.

2. its is very chalengging work that i done.

Current Employee - Provincial Anchor In Davao Region in New Corella (Philippines)

I have been working at Social Weather Stations part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

i go to the different places here in over the rigion.and expand my commnunity xprosure

Cons

very high class degree of work.

Advice to Management

nothing

3. allows me to explore and appreciate the amazing beauty of the philippines

I worked at Social Weather Stations

Pros

-you get to meet a lot of people and experience a different values and culture due to travelling -friendly work environment

Cons

-lot of pressure as project was time constraint -need to work 24-48 hrs straight and even weekend from time to time

5. An adventure challenging field work where you can help in gathering information of the country.

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Salvador, Lanao del Norte (Philippines)

I worked at Social Weather Stations as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Best reasons to work at Social Weather Stations: work wh -good salary, good benefits, adventure work, new experience and insights. -A work where you can share yourself in contributing some data for your countries benefits for the future.

Cons

The downside of working at Social Weather Stations where their where many instances that we were in the critical situation due to the area that we're assigned in which rebels gathered.

Advice to Management

Just update the instrument they used in the field and improve more strategy to gather data for the organization.

RSS Feed </> Embed