Pros – Professional Team, Meets our expectations, Best and fast consulting service, Competitive Compensation
Cons – Nothing to say..The best consultancy I have ever seen
Advice to Senior Management – Excellent experience with company
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company
1 person found this helpful
Pros – - Provides decent training.
- Provides guest house accomadation when on bench.
- Decent Marketing Team
- Applies for H1 if eligible
Cons – - Pay less than market rate.
- CEO tends to intefere in day-day activities introducing a lot of scope creeps.
- Can be unclear with requirements to the consultants many times.
Advice to Senior Management – - Introduce more struture in to the processes.
- CEO needs to let the management do their job w/o intefering all the tme.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company
2 people found this helpful
Pros – Pays for all your initial travel expenses
Provides accommodation, just a mattress. Room is shared between two people
Cons – At the beginning they say food and accommodation is all free but once you sign the contract you get to know they only provide funds for Non perishable food which is kinda ridiculous.
Advice to Senior Management – Letting people know at the beginning as to what you provide is cool but DON'T LIE or make PROMISES !!
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend