SoftServe

Be The First To
Add Photos

Alan Harlan

Great place to work

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Lviv (Ukraine)

ProsGreat company for those who is initiative and wants to learn, lots of opportunities to learn and contribute.Very supportive work environment. SoftServe appreciates their employees.

Cons- Nobody cares about employees, so you should be initiative in order to get an interesting opportunity.
    - Really bad HR that works for metrics only.
    - There are no much perks, but it is usual for Ukraine.

Advice to Senior Management- Replace HR management and fix toxic atmosphere in HR team.
    - Try hard to keep smart employees in company and seek ways to return smart people that leaves company during last couple of years.

I'm a web-ui engineer who worked with DB/Python and other backend stuff. For already a 1.5 year.

Senior Web-UI Software Engineer (Current Employee) Lviv (Ukraine)

Proscool atmosphere inside the team, company has a nice opportunity for each developer to upgrade your current level.

Consprojects becomes to long, and get switched to support. sometimes nobody didn't pay attention on your good results, but mistakes will be taken for sure into account when your salary will be reviewed.

Large company with clear processes

Program Manager (Former Employee) Lviv (Ukraine)

ProsPerfect for beginners, lots of opportunities to learn from best practices and travel worldwide. Clear mature procesess, great corporate culture. Social benefits.

ConsHuge workload in the last year, lack of freedom in decision-making. Slow or no career growth for middle managers. Micro-management by superiors.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive more freedom and project ownership to middle managers so they can deliver results.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good start

Intermediate QC Engineer (Former Employee) Lviv (Ukraine)

ProsPeople are the best and they give you a chance to start from zero with no experience at all.

ConsThey don't care about you after you sign a contract, trying to keep you in a lower positions as long as they could, great quantity of reasons for keep your salary at low level.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to work with people - because now you don't have any idea what's going on inside.

quite good

Web Developer (Former Employee) Lviv (Ukraine)

ProsOverall I liked the team and management, it is nice place to start

Conssometimes a lot of burocracy

Management

Manager (Current Employee) Lviv (Ukraine)

ProsDynamic company, growing fast. It provides especially good career-opportunities who are just starting. Training and career development programs are established.

ConsCompany goes through a transformation period. News CEO hired, lots of new top-managers hired across the board. And its shaking the company, some of the good employees where leaving the company due to uncertainty.

Recruiter Specialist

ProsLots of opportunities and warm relationships.

ConsI don't know anyone :)

Good for start

Intermediate QC Engineer (Former Employee) Lviv (Ukraine)

ProsGreat supervisors and teams. Offices and workplaces.

ConsIn a big company... not always you have a chance for better opportunities.
    Your manager rather is more interested to keep you in the project than give you a chance to do more.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't forget about enthusiasts

Best Place of Work

Human Resources WEB Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) Lviv (Ukraine)

ProsPlace, Salary, Team recomend for friends

Consnothing are only hard working

Best place to work!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Lviv (Ukraine)

ProsIts really important when company cares about its employees. SoftServe one of those companies which do their best!

Flexible shchedule, gyms, kittchens, corporate doctors, corporate souvenirs....Interesting projects, challenging work, career map for all positions.

Company does everything to make it's employees satisfied!

ConsThere are no cons for me!

Advice to Senior ManagementN/A

Worked for SoftServe? Contribute to the Community!