Softcom Reviews

N/A
Srinivas Rampally

1. Backstabbing executives motivated by greed only

I worked at Softcom full-time

Pros

Downtown location, they pay salaries on time. Multicultural environment, some of my colleagues were very friendly.

Cons

Management in general is not fair. There is more competition than cooperation. The Turkish owners operate the company in a way that defies logic. One shareholder is wanted for crimes in Turkey and he sold his shares to the new owners from USA and he disappeared in rural parts of Canada as I heard. There is something very wrong with the management, they blame each-other for their own mistakes. Not professional at all. Another strange thing is the history of the company, it supposedly was founded in 1998 but I can't find any information about it before 2009. When I asked the executives they dodged the questions all the time. It seemed like they were afraid that someone would find some illegal stuff in their past. The Turkish and Muslim owners made fun of the Jewish and Christian employees and spoke in Arabic curses.

Advice to Management

They should hang onto their jobs because if the new owners from USA find out about their shady business practices they wouldn't be able to find a new job that easily. The COO was Turkish and a good friend of the CEO (also Turkish) but when it came down to greed he was easily fired. He is still listed as unemployed on LinkedIn.

Showing 1 of 1 review