Software Professionals

Be The First To
Add Photos

Software Professionals Chief Executive Officer Reena Batra

Reena Batra

One of the best staffing & product development companies out there !!

Systems Architect (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsExcellent work atmosphere, job satisfaction, wonderful pay

ConsNothing in particular, so far !!

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company should concentrate more on implementation (like previous years) rather than just staffing!

Very disappointing

Accountant (Former Employee) Flower Mound, TX

ProsLocation is in Flower Mound

ConsThese people are very unethical in their hiring practices and in placing contractors. They do not advise employees that they pay two weeks in arrears (e.g., if you start on Jan. 1st, you will not receive a paycheck until Feb. 1st). The pay contractors 2 MONTHS in arrears although the receive payment from their clients weekly. They also mislead on their benefits making employees think that they pay for all of the medical, but they don't even pay half.

In general, they do not provide the resources recruiters need to properly recruit (e.g., a company database). The company computer system is NOT networked because it is too "expensive" to maintain (i.e., the ultra-wealthy owner is too cheap). They use flash drives to share information.

It is also a hostile work environment primarily due to management arguing with each other and using employees & contractors to implement their passive aggressive nonsense.

The owner intends to sell the company of millions of dollars, but as far as I can see the ONLY thing they have to sell is their connections(?).

Advice to Senior ManagementStart treating all your employees with complete respect and provide full & complete disclosure up front. Better yet, stop holding people pay just because you can.

Start-up company for the past 20 years

Undisclosed (Former Employee) Flower Mound, TX

ProsThis company is making money and has lucrative contracts.

ConsIn my opinion, this company has 3 chiefs but no leadership. Ethics are lacking. It's all about the money and not about the quality. They have no problems lying to sub-contractors, clients and employees. They will put unqualified personnel into positions with their client only to make more money.

Advice to Senior ManagementQuit trash talking each other, playing games and lying.

Worked for Software Professionals? Contribute to the Community!