Soliant Health

Updated Apr 8, 2014

Soliant Health President David Alexander

David Alexander

review

ProsGreat place to start a career, work hard and the $ will come

Consinternal competition among recruiters in the office

not the best place to work

Recruiter (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

Prosgood for new college grads, good work and personal life balance, fun office activities

Consthe pay is really not great, even when you get to a point where you are doing really well the amount of work you have to do to get there is undercompensated and not competitive with the market, company got too big too fast and is not focused on the value of the employees in office, mostly focused on the contracted employees

Advice to Senior Managementconsider raising the commission structure or at least the base pay

slp recruit

School SLP (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsCold call progressing to a potential job.

ConsThe process was lengthy and recruiter was vague with basic details about the position. He came off as incompetent and shady.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive the recruit enough information to make an informed decision.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Experience depends on your recruiter

Speech-Language Pathologist (Former Employee)

ProsI had a recruiter the first time I worked for them who did everything she promised. If she promised to get back to me at 3 PM, she did it, even if she didn't have the information we needed at that time. She knew I was waiting for that call. The pay was prompt and as promised. I had no complaints.

ConsI have sent e-mails and left voice mails for several other Soliant recruiters about Soliant's posted positions, and they have not responded at all, even to say the positions have been filled. It's all about the recruiter you have, I guess, but it's a shame there are so many that are not responsive.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen a recruiter does not respond to a potential employee, the company gets negative public relations, because irritated candidates do share this information with others. It would be cheaper to hire enough staff to respond to candidates that certain positions have been filled, if that's the situation.

Working with Soliant

Junior Recruiter (Former Employee) Tucker, GA

ProsI had a great experience working at Soliant, I enjoyed working with the people and I enjoyed the work.

ConsI feel like I was given too much work to get promoted to position that I was hired for initially. I wanted to grow with the company and I felt like the company had a hidden agenda.

Advice to Senior ManagementHonesty is always the best policy. I felt like I got used and then discarded. I know its just business, but I took it personally because I had worked so hard and then dismissed like I didn't matter.

Soliant

Account Executive (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsThe management is great, they dont try to micro manage you

ConsBase salary can be higher

Advice to Senior Managementraise the salary, other AE jobs are starting off @ $35k+ and their commission is @ 15%

Be wary of contract companies with same parent company

Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsCalled me back in a timely manner. Said they did have jobs that are actually in Seattle, not an hour or two outside the city.

ConsAs an experienced SLP I'm used to being honest about my current salary. They were not willing to take into account a higher standard of living in a big city. Recruiter never called me back after first interview. Guess they don't want experienced SLP's because we cost more? Soliant, Sunbelt and Procare are all owned by the same parent company. Avoid Procare at all costs, they are aggressive in recruiting and salary offers are not legal with IRS using the way they calculate an added per diem if you are traveling.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you want good SLP's treat them professionally. We want the right placement, not just any placement.

Account Executive

Account Executive (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsCompany Culture is incredible. Management truly wants everyone to succeed.

ConsNot much to say here. Low Base to start but high earning potential.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep pushing towards excellence

Worst Salary and Worst Support

ProsGot a laptop and a test for work. The 401k is good.

ConsVery poor support and it would take weeks for them to respond to phone call or email. They did not want to even talk about salary re-negotiation until after a year. They were unfamiliar with the area and had no advice regarding accommodations. An HR staff member was rude and didn't take responsibility for her errors which meant that I lost two days of pay. It was all about signing people up and no follow-up. I didn't feel like I was dealt with honestly and was taken advantage of -- that isn't how you keep people. Benefits don't start immediately, you have to wait three months!

Advice to Senior ManagementRequire a minimum if 48 hour response time to email or phone call. Provide training to HR staff regarding how to communicate. Have staff know about the areas where people are placed.

Not a bad place to work if you're entry level or if you are a senior recruiter

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsBenefits, no worries about getting paid, commissions were correct

ConsVery corporate- think of any cliche "day" such as tacky shirt day and they do it. You get emailed 4 times a day about how many calls you make. There can be a lot of turn over with the new employees and you definitely get burned out.

Worked for Soliant Health? Contribute to the Community!