Soliant Health

Updated December 10, 2014
4.4

Soliant Health President David Alexander
David Alexander

Pros
  • Your work-life balance is easily managed and the company creates opportunities for you to volunteer and give back to the community (in 4 reviews)

• Great place to start a career, work hard and the (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • No matter how much money you may bill for the company, there is no room for growth (in 3 reviews)

• Training could be a little better for new hires - but a good level of "finding your own way" is still required to succeed & make it work (in 3 reviews)

More Highlights

Wonderful . Great but underpaid

Current Employee - School Psychologist in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - School Psychologist in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Soliant Health

Pros

My liason officer . Who is based in Georgia. Wonderful support.

Cons

Not enough money for extensive training to become a school psychologist

None. It's a great company to work for.

Quality people, quality positions

Current Employee - Employee in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time (less than an year)

Pros

It is rare that agencies can offer security but Soliant has done that for me. I can trust the recruiters that they are keeping my best interest in mind and placing me where I need to be. I appreciate how much Soliant values people and relationships.

Cons

None come to mind, there may be a lag between assignments but there are also permanent opportunities

Keep up the relational quality of your work!

Reputable, Solution-Oriented Company

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Soliant is a company that provides stability and growth without cap, for the Account Executives. The company is very attentive to knew ideas or solutions, promoting positive evolution of the culture, and appropriately training their staff regarding both implemented changes as well as to simply keep skills fresh. We are not given commands, but rather listened to through two-way dialogue. Communication is key and they very much consider the needs of their employees, in-house and otherwise.

Cons

Commission structure should be re-evaluated.

Great Solution for Temporary Job Seekers

Current Employee - Pharmacist in Santa Rosa, CA
    Current Employee - Pharmacist in Santa Rosa, CA

I have been working at Soliant Health as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I have been looking for an opportunity to work for a temporary job and I found Soliant as a great solution. They offered me a contract job in a nice hospital with a decent pay. They are generally great in communication and they are willing to look for jobs that fits your special circumstances.

Cons

I have to fill out time-sheets weekly

Keep up the great work.

Great Place To Work

Current Employee - Recruiter in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Houston, TX

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Soliant is a place where recruiters are challenged in a positive environment to grow and succeed. The environment is very team oriented and training is thorough and always available. There is an urgency to make lives better for those who make lives better.

Cons

You must have a strong drive to get on the phone to connect with people. If you can't handle marketing calls, this is not the job for you. Otherwise, this is a great place to work.

Outstanding place to work

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Work with great people, good work-life balance, work under management that cares about you and wants to bring out the best in you, and competitive compensation package. One of the best things about the job is having the opportunity to work for an awesome division director.

Cons

None. It is a great place to work

Keep doing what you are doing.

Excellent and enjoyable experience working with with dedicated professionals

Current Employee - Pharmacist in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Pharmacist in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Very responsive to my inquiries and job searches. They take time to talk with me and match me with the right employer. Every time I call, they are all so polite and helpful. I've worked with them for more than 4 years and I'm very satisfied!

Cons

Don't have any negatives to report.

Clinical Pharmacist

Current Employee - Clinical Pharmacist in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Clinical Pharmacist in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Soliant Health as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

There is so much opportunity in contracting with Soliant Health - I have held 4 separate jobs with this company and got to live in four of the most beautiful areas of California before I found the right fit. Contracting is the best way to 'try' a job without being 100% committed! I worked and lived in Monterey, Los Angeles, San Francisco and lastly, San Diego. Every position that I worked in there was opportunity to transition into a permanent position, but being that I am from the east coast and new to California, the travel opportunities had great appeal to me. I am a young single professional so I have a lot of freedom that others may not. There is no worry of looking 'uncommitted' to an employer as I was under Soliant Health the whole time (although I did 'shop around' and see what other travel opportunities were available with other companies). Even after shopping around I always came back to Andre at Soliant. We have worked together for just about four years and I know he can open any door for me should the opportunity arise. I highly recommend working with Andre as he is good with his word and always is willing to accommodate you and respects you as a professional. Sure I have run into a couple problems here and there (as would be expected with any company after four years) but Andre always made things right in the end. I recommend communicating with Yolanda should there be any paycheck invariances as she is also very good about following through with corrections (and EFFICIENT!). I am finally hanging up my nomadic travel lab coat and taking a permanent position… for now! Should I get the travel bug again where I wish to incorporate my career into my travels, no doubt Andre is the FIRST person I will be calling!

Cons

Andre is BUSY - so he may not get back to you right away, but he is worth the wait! The true con is in the contracting role, where you can be let go at any moment, even mid shift. I have never personally had this experience, I have always left positions at my own volition however as a caveat - it can happen. However, if Andre is on your team he will most likely comb things over, as he is a great mediator.

An A+++ company to work for ....... in providing pharmacists with great job opportunities!!!!!!!

I have been working at Soliant Health

Pros

Soliant Health is a very professional company that offers various job opportunities in the pharmacy marketplace. The employees that work for Soliant Health are very courteous and provide excellent, timely, focused customer service. They offer competitive compensation that mirrors an individual's experience, education and skill level. Soliant is very fair and flexible with job assignments.

Cons

Currently ...... no issues that come to mind. Company is very fair with all its policies.

none.

Soliant Health Pharmacy Consulting

Former Employee - Pharmacy Director in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Pharmacy Director in Seattle, WA

I worked at Soliant Health full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Soliant offers weekly pay, and 3-6 month consultant opportunities for Interim Hospital Pharmacy Directors in Washington and California. The onboarding process is quick, and Soliant customizes the compensation package to meet your needs (housing, medical benefits, hourly salary, etc..). I have found that working with Soliant is an excellent opportunity to experience a new Pharmacy management opportunity and evaluate the client site and medical culture prior to transitioning to a permanent opportunity.

Cons

Soliant has great strength and representation in California, and a smaller selection of opportunities in Oregon and Washington.

Weekly check in with employees for support, feedback on sites (in person, skype). I recommend that Soliant focus more on growth in Oregon and Washington so as to increase opportunities available to employees, and Soliant contacts collaborate with one another so employees benefit from client sites represented by others in the company.