Soliant Health Reviews

69 reviews filtered by
4.4
Soliant Health President David Alexander
David Alexander

Pros
  • Your work-life balance is easily managed and the company creates opportunities for you to volunteer and give back to the community (in 4 reviews)

• Great place to start a career, work hard and the (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • No matter how much money you may bill for the company, there is no room for growth (in 3 reviews)

• Training could be a little better for new hires - but a good level of "finding your own way" is still required to succeed & make it work (in 3 reviews)

1. Best company I have worked for in my career

Current Employee - Operations in Tucker, GA
    Current Employee - Operations in Tucker, GA

I have been working at Soliant Health

Pros

Fantastic culture with great co-workers that help each other out. We're always celebrating something in the office which helps with every day hustle of a 9-5 office job. They truly care about their employees and go out of their way to make everyone feel appreciated.

Cons

The commute can be bad since the office is located in Tucker on the northeast side of Atlanta. It would be nice if there were opportunities to work from home one or two days a week. There's no daycare in the building which makes it hard as well if you have children.

Advice to Management

Keep up the the fantastic vibe of the office even as you grow. Consider adding a daycare and/or allowing work from home days.

Is a great company to work with

Current Employee - Clinical Pharmacist in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Clinical Pharmacist in Miami, FL

I have been working at Soliant Health

Pros

Their staff is wonderful. They are always available when you need them

Cons

I really don't have anything negative to say about working with this company

3. Experience depends on your recruiter

Former Employee - SLP in New York, NY
    Former Employee - SLP in New York, NY

I worked at Soliant Health

Pros

My particular recruiter was meticulous about keeping her word to me. If she said she would call me at a certain time, she did - even if she didn't have the information she needed yet from another party. I needed to work as a contractor, not an employee, and she made that happen.

Cons

Contacts with other recruiters at Soliant have not been good. When I responded to their ads and was fully qualified, my applications were ignored, to my amazement. This happened with several recruiters, not just one. I was very surprised they didn't contact me to say the position was filled, at the least, so that I would consider them for future work. Now that I am no longer looking for work, several of them have been leaving me messages to see if I am available. Go figure!

Advice to Management

Your recruiters need to absolutely keep their word to contact candidates and employees at the time agreed on. Otherwise, possible candidates will not trust your recruiters. When a candidate applies for a position, it is essential that at least an e-mail be sent to him/her to say the application was received and if the position is still open. Recruiters need to realize that most candidates hear from MANY companies who want to recruit them, and will ignore any company that treats them poorly.

Not a career- Great job for a recent High School or College graduate

Former Employee - Operations in Tucker, GA
    Former Employee - Operations in Tucker, GA

I worked at Soliant Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Soliant gives people who are new to the workforce a chance. Free Coffee in the breakroom. The Company events a fun.

Cons

pay is extremely low, no room for advancement, unorganized, understaffed, No incentives. High turnover rate. Soliant does not see the value in the Operations division.

Advice to Management

Pay your employees.

Quality people, quality positions

Current Employee - Employee in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Employee in Houston, TX

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It is rare that agencies can offer security but Soliant has done that for me. I can trust the recruiters that they are keeping my best interest in mind and placing me where I need to be. I appreciate how much Soliant values people and relationships.

Cons

None come to mind, there may be a lag between assignments but there are also permanent opportunities

Advice to Management

Keep up the relational quality of your work!

7. Wonderful . Great but underpaid

Current Employee - School Psychologist in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - School Psychologist in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Soliant Health

Pros

My liason officer . Who is based in Georgia. Wonderful support.

Cons

Not enough money for extensive training to become a school psychologist

Advice to Management

None. It's a great company to work for.

8. Outstanding place to work

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work with great people, good work-life balance, work under management that cares about you and wants to bring out the best in you, and competitive compensation package. One of the best things about the job is having the opportunity to work for an awesome division director.

Cons

None. It is a great place to work

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

9. Great Place To Work

Current Employee - Recruiter in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Houston, TX

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Soliant is a place where recruiters are challenged in a positive environment to grow and succeed. The environment is very team oriented and training is thorough and always available. There is an urgency to make lives better for those who make lives better.

Cons

You must have a strong drive to get on the phone to connect with people. If you can't handle marketing calls, this is not the job for you. Otherwise, this is a great place to work.

10. Clinical Pharmacist

Current Contractor - Clinical Pharmacist in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Contractor - Clinical Pharmacist in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Soliant Health as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

There is so much opportunity in contracting with Soliant Health - I have held 4 separate jobs with this company and got to live in four of the most beautiful areas of California before I found the right fit. Contracting is the best way to 'try' a job without being 100% committed! I worked and lived in Monterey, Los Angeles, San Francisco and lastly, San Diego. Every position that I worked in there was opportunity to transition into a permanent position, but being that I am from the east coast and new to California, the travel opportunities had great appeal to me. I am a young single professional so I have a lot of freedom that others may not. There is no worry of looking 'uncommitted' to an employer as I was under Soliant Health the whole time (although I did 'shop around' and see what other travel opportunities were available with other companies). Even after shopping around I always came back to Andre at Soliant. We have worked together for just about four years and I know he can open any door for me should the opportunity arise. I highly recommend working with Andre as he is good with his word and always is willing to accommodate you and respects you as a professional. Sure I have run into a couple problems here and there (as would be expected with any company after four years) but Andre always made things right in the end. I recommend communicating with Yolanda should there be any paycheck invariances as she is also very good about following through with corrections (and EFFICIENT!). I am finally hanging up my nomadic travel lab coat and taking a permanent position… for now! Should I get the travel bug again where I wish to incorporate my career into my travels, no doubt Andre is the FIRST person I will be calling!

Cons

Andre is BUSY - so he may not get back to you right away, but he is worth the wait! The true con is in the contracting role, where you can be let go at any moment, even mid shift. I have never personally had this experience, I have always left positions at my own volition however as a caveat - it can happen. However, if Andre is on your team he will most likely comb things over, as he is a great mediator.

11. Reputable, Solution-Oriented Company

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Soliant is a company that provides stability and growth without cap, for the Account Executives. The company is very attentive to knew ideas or solutions, promoting positive evolution of the culture, and appropriately training their staff regarding both implemented changes as well as to simply keep skills fresh. We are not given commands, but rather listened to through two-way dialogue. Communication is key and they very much consider the needs of their employees, in-house and otherwise.

Cons

Commission structure should be re-evaluated.