Soliant Health Reviews

Updated October 28, 2014
4.2

Soliant Health President David Alexander
David Alexander

Pros
  • Great place to start a career, work hard and the (in 5 reviews)

• There is a strong belief in work life balance (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • No matter how much money you may bill for the company, there is no room for growth (in 3 reviews)

• Training could be a little better for new hires - but a good level of "finding your own way" is still required to succeed & make it work (in 3 reviews)

More Highlights

Excellent and enjoyable experience working with with dedicated professionals

Current Employee - Pharmacist in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Pharmacist in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Very responsive to my inquiries and job searches. They take time to talk with me and match me with the right employer. Every time I call, they are all so polite and helpful. I've worked with them for more than 4 years and I'm very satisfied!

Cons

Don't have any negatives to report.

Great Solution for Temporary Job Seekers

Current Employee - Pharmacist in Santa Rosa, CA
    Current Employee - Pharmacist in Santa Rosa, CA

I have been working at Soliant Health as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I have been looking for an opportunity to work for a temporary job and I found Soliant as a great solution. They offered me a contract job in a nice hospital with a decent pay. They are generally great in communication and they are willing to look for jobs that fits your special circumstances.

Cons

I have to fill out time-sheets weekly

Keep up the great work.

Excellent company to work for and obtain staff through

Current Employee - Pharmacist
    Current Employee - Pharmacist

I have been working at Soliant Health as a contractor (more than 5 years)

Pros

Knowledgeable and caring account managers. Competitive salary. All assignments were handled professionally and the facilities were very nice to work in.
    Account manager worked pro-actively to find an assignment for me where my skill set matched perfectly.

Cons

When the demand is slow for staff, there may be periods of delay between assignments that are longer than desired.

Account Executive / Recruiter

Former Employee - Account Executive in Houston, TX

I worked at Soliant Health full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Soliant Health is a great place to work in the role of Account Executive in the staffing industry. The company culture promotes a entrepreneurial environment that requires a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, and a "hunters" mentality. Account Executives have the opportunity to earn uncapped commissions and build their business at the individual desk level from day one. Your work-life balance is easily managed and the company creates opportunities for you to volunteer and give back to the community.

Cons

There is minimal career growth opportunity. This is not the position for someone who isn't 100% sales-minded. Your colleagues are your competition, along with the other staffing agencies working with the same clients nationwide.

I would develop a new compensation structure that provides a competitive salary the first year of employment for the Account Executive. Also, new employees might benefit from being placed on a team where there are designated recruiters and marketers and everyone commissions the same. Each quarter the team would switch roles, allowing new Account Executives the chance to obtain new candidates, as well as, new clients in order to build their book of business. This system could create more synergy and camaraderie among colleagues, and would also help recruit and retain more Account Executives by providing a more stable income the first year of employment.

I have enjoyed the varied opportunities to better serve my community for over 22 years

Current Employee - Clinical Pharmacist/Consultant in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Clinical Pharmacist/Consultant in Boston, MA

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

For me, Soliant Health has diligently worked to match my needs and availability to the needs of the client.

Cons

Sometimes your availability does not match the need of future clients, which disallows placement

My manager, Beverly Boudreau, has been my champion for the past 14 years and we have been able to successfully match my needs and abilities to the needs of our clients

Account Executive Pharmacy

Current Employee - Account Executive- Pharmacy in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Account Executive- Pharmacy in Houston, TX

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Amazing experience, great group of people. Co-workers really want to see you succeed.

Cons

You must be comfortable in a dynamic environment

Management really does want to see you grow.

Excellent company to work for!

Former Employee - Account Executive in Houston, TX

I worked at Soliant Health full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I worked at Soliant Health for 4+ years and the experience was wonderful! Most of the staff had been there for some time and I saw that as a big positive when accepting the position. Teamwork at Soliant was first class---everyone got along very well, both professionally and personally. Also the training I received at Soliant was very good. I came from an IT background and the training by my branch manager was extremely thorough. I would recommend working at Soliant to anyone who’s lucky enough to be offered a job!

Cons

The only challenge I saw here was to challenge myself.

David Alexander, president, was helpful and always available.

good

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

great team leadership by managment

Cons

unorganized in departments, no sense of urgency from colleagues, no formal training to new recruiters

An opportunity to change your life!

Current Employee - Account Executive in Tucker, GA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Tucker, GA

I have been working at Soliant Health full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Soliant Health is ALL about effort and results. If you are expecting to water a seed one day, and then walk back to the garden the next morning and see a gigantic beanstalk - keep looking... you won't find that here. If you're someone who can operate on a consistent basis, and you understand what investing your time means, you might just fit in at Soliant! We are a social, energetic group that thrives on the concept that 'you get out what you put in.' You really can change your life here - I am living proof!

Cons

I don't have much to add here, unless you are a negative, pessimistic person. CAUTION: Soliant is an upbeat, happy, results-driven environment with positive leadership and even better colleagues!

Thank you for doing what you do, Soliant Leadership! You lead by example, and no one exemplifies that better than David Alexander, President of Soliant Health. It is a pleasure to be part of this great team!

Pretty Good Experience

Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Soliant Health as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Great Pay and bonuses. They acknowledge Nurses Week and the simple things that typical employers overlook. My rep was always accessible. I would like to come back when opportunity arises.

Cons

There are not a lot of positions for LPN.

It would be nice to meet & greet my rep face to face (for locals). I know her voice but have no idea what she looks like.