Solugenix Corporation

Solugenix Corporation CEO Shashi Jasthi
Shashi Jasthi

Great working environment

I have been working at Solugenix Corporation full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have been working at Solugenix full-time (more than 4 years)
    Very good work life balance when time is needed for family emergencies.
    Allow and support telecommuting when appropriate Great structured processes for executive governance.

Cons

Don't really have any cons to share.

I have been employed at several companies and could never say that I was happy ...but Solugenix changed that for me.

Current Employee - Technical Support in Brea, CA
    Current Employee - Technical Support in Brea, CA

I have been working at Solugenix Corporation full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have developed a lot of personal growth working with an amazing management team. Management is very supportive of your career goals and motivated me to want more for myself. Work environment is very comfortable and they provide every resource to help you succeed. The company is stable and is always working to ensure job security.

Cons

Nothing that I can say that is a "Con" for me at this time

Great Company to work for!

I have been working at Solugenix Corporation full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Solugeix is an awesome company to work for! There are lots of opportunities for growth and advancement. I have been working for Solugenix for nearly 2 years and my experience has been amazing. The management team is personable, my co workers are extremely nice people to get along with and the environment is incredibly pleasant. I actually love going to work every day. This company is really concerned about their employees and they show it.

Cons

There are really no cons that I have found with this company.

Nice Place to Work, Lots of Opportunities

I have been working at Solugenix Corporation full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Lots of new business and projects coming in, which means more opportunities for advancement.
    Promotions have come from within the team since I've been here.
    Nice people to work with, minimal office politics.
    Good training program; It has a mix of classroom, shadowing, and hands on work.

Cons

Management is protective of the culture here and tries to make sure they find the right fit when it comes to new employees. That's led to some under-staffing for the past few months.

Challenge, opportunity and a team centric work environment

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Solugenix Corporation full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Solugenix has been a great company to work for. Benefits are good, leadership is very good and work very hard to continue the success of a company that has been around for 40+ years. In my time at Solugenix they have been very open to suggestions and new ideas. Solugenix has an internal process which allows any employee to suggest new lines of business for consideration. I've had many opportunities here to grow my skills and abilities (Note: These weren't "given" to me, I earned them through hard work and my own ability to "deliver" on my job assignments. Which is what I would hope any employee would expect. Politics aren't even in the vocabulary of the leadership team here. We are a flat organization, which is nice compared to some other very large companies I've worked for where decisions can take forever. Overall I'm very happy I came to work for Solugenix. Compensation over the years has been good, risen and fallen with the tide of the economy (as you would expect) but when the company is doing well I have been compensated well for my efforts. This has been one of the most rewarding jobs in my career! I would strongly recommend Solugenix to anyone in my network!

Cons

401k match would be nice to have.

Continue to embrace the growth of our company in the coming years and seek new opportunities to help Solugenix grow! Never lose the family oriented nature of the business we have today!

Very Poor Management and HR

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Solugenix Corporation as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

The good pay rate. Long term projects

Cons

No compensations or benefits, they don't have a 401k plan either.
    Very poor management skills. Excessive favoritism within the team, and there is no action that HR has taken about this so far. No appreciations for hard working individuals in the team. Managers care only for several people's opinion. No direct communication with managers or team leads. Too much office politics which distracts from being productive. No sense of appreciation also deprive willingness for work. No career growth since success evaluation of a team member is dependent on several people's opinion who matter for office politics.

Managers should improve the office by being more appreciative. 'I don't care what you do' attitude should be dismissed and everybody should be offered same rights. Favoritism shouldn't be allowed. Managers/leads should have one to one communication with employers.

Very Good company, Pays salaries on time and take care of employees very well

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Programmer Analyst in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Solugenix Corporation full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Very Transparent to employees
    Stable company and pays salaries on time
    Maintains Good client relationship and always have Multiple projects in hand

Cons

No words to say anything negative about the company

Ok Company to work, the benefits are good, but no 401K macth.

Current Employee - Senior Systems Architect in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Systems Architect in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Solugenix Corporation as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Not too much to say, the benefits are good, but no 401K macth.They are basically a staffing company .

Cons

Recruitment process is strange, they project as if they are the clients, but they are just a staffing company. The recruiters are good, but their managers are worst.they schedule interviews but the so called director / account manager never calls on time. PLEASE DONT WASTE ANYONES TIME

Not sure who is management, there are too many of them.

It's like my second family

Current Employee - Senior Systems Analyst in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Senior Systems Analyst in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Solugenix Corporation full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Leadership Team is great to work worth, most work together as a cohesive team to achieve team goals, benefits are above average and the pay is great. Internal culture is pleasant.

Cons

The Leadership Team is great, but can stretch themselves too thin.

Delegate additional tasks to subordinates so that you can focus more on decision making and expanding and advancing the company.

Casual team-centered culture environment with good pay

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Solugenix Corporation full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Compensation
    Casual Environment
    Team centered
    ESOP
    Some great people to work with

Cons

Some not so great people to work with
    Contract work is always tough, but since there are many contractors, you get a sense of being a part of a team with them

Professional development programs that allow employees to move into roles where they can take on more responsibility will allow RMs to have more time to focus more on business strategy. Delegate work to other "manager material" employees. In the short term, it will take more time to training and implement but in the long run the company will be better off.