SolutionSet

Add Photos

Tim Ross

Overall positive experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsWorked with some kind and smart people here. Respectful and professional atmosphere, for the most part. Excellent recruiter. Got some really good experience, while working across a range of clients.

ConsProject work was dull/monotonous at times.

Tread carefully

Director (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsSalary, location, clients, snacks, location

ConsNature of the work (boring, not creative), management has their heads up their rears, highly political, seeming lack of vision and pipeline, soulless culture

Advice to Senior ManagementThrow a dart at a strategic direction and stay on course. You all are rudderless.

Lot's of opportunities to learn.

Software Developer (Current Employee) Palo Alto, CA

ProsThis is a consulting agency, so most get the opportunity to work on a myriad of projects. As a result, one can pick up a lot of different skill-sets along the way. Can get busy at times, but overall the work/life balance is good.

ConsAcquired by a large company (Alliance Data Systems / Epsilon), which has led to a lot of recent turnover.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to communicate about the short, medium, and long-term vision for SolutionSet within the context of the overall company (Alliance Data Systems / Epsilon).

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood clients, good process, good learning opportunity, good co-workers. I learned so much in the time I was at SolutionSet due to the demands of the projects I was working on.

ConsAcquisition by Epsilon changed the tone of the company to a much larger corporate one. The company update meetings have become just reviews of company financials and are totally impersonal.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't be absorbed into Epsilon

Really bad.

Designer (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsThe location was good and I really enjoyed the other designers. Free lunch on Fridays. Booze always in the fridge.

ConsNo variety in projects which is what was absolutely promised in the interview. The clients and management were nightmares.

very safe place to maintain work/life balance

Project Manager (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsEasy to keep work / life balance

ConsSometimes the projects are not too inspiring

Worked for SolutionSet? Contribute to the Community!