Sonae Sierra

Sonae Sierra Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsProfessionalism, great opportunity to improve skills and gain new ones, good salary and very good benefits; Good environment and great conditions to work.

ConsSometimes, quite often, actually, you need to stay long after-hours and there´s no additional payment or benefit; There isn´t much opportunities to progress in your career.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive more value to the employees through salary benefits or holiday hours.

A good learning experience

Financial Controller (Former Employee) Lisbon (Portugal)

ProsYou can find many highly skilled and hard-working professionals within the company willing to help you improve and learn new skills.

ConsDaily +8 hour work routine is not compensated through additional pay or vacation days.
    The company’s structure is quite hierarchical and there aren’t hardly any opportunities to progress in your career if you’re at the bottom of the pyramid.
    For these two reasons I can’t give more than a 'neutral' evaluation to the company’s Culture & Values and its Senior Management.

Advice to Senior Management"a happy employee is a productive employee". Efficiency and productivity can be raised by allowing workers to compensate their effort in peak times with extra time off.

Passionate

Deputy Manager (Former Employee) Coimbra, Coimbra (Portugal)

ProsCulture & Values | Sierra EngagEment PROCESS

ConsLACK OF COMMITMENT at Medium Level Management

Advice to Senior ManagementFormal review of Complaint reports and internal audits suggestions.

Worked for Sonae Sierra? Contribute to the Community!