Sonoco ThermoSafe

Sonoco ThermoSafe Reviews

Updated Feb 19, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Was great until I transferred due to their closing the facility.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Sonoco ThermoSafe

ProsOpportunities for advancement. Employee benefits

ConsElimination of older employee, with over 30 years employment at company, instead of attempting to relocate to use expertise elsewhere.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave a heart

It is a great place to get work experience. The people are great and you learn to work under minimum supervision.

R&D Intern (Former Employee)
Arlington Heights, Cook, IL

I worked at Sonoco ThermoSafe as an intern for less than a year

ProsCoworkers are generally very helpful. It is a great place to learn how to be proactive. The collaborative culture really encourages taking initiative. The more you apply yourself the more you will get out of the experience.

ConsIt can become repetitive. There are still much room for improvement in terms of how things are done. There isn't very much encouragement to learn more than what is necessary to do the basics of one's job.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe co-op and internship program should include experience in a broader range of positions. This will help interns to understand the bigger picture better. Weekly feedback to the intern is crucial to helping him/her grow.

Worked for Sonoco ThermoSafe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sonoco ThermoSafe reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Sonoco ThermoSafe employees.