Sonus

Bob Wabler
1 Rating

Hi Quality Company, Caring Professionals

I worked at Sonus

Pros

The group I worked with were consummate professionals, dedicated to providing the best patient care and measuring outcomes.
    Use of "best clinical practices" like Real Ear Measures and Speech Mapping improved patient's satisfaction with their instruments and demonstrated professionalism of providers.

Cons

Some offices do real well because of strong ties with medical community, others are lower producers without the medical referrals. They don't spend a lot on advertising to drive patients to offices, so if you have a clinic with low marketing spend, your income can be negatively affected, compared with other clinics in the area.

Do more to build medical referrals in weaker clinics. Look at spending for marketing in those clinics until medical referrals help support the volume desired.

I was lost in the matrix of a massive company with only my direct supervisor as support.

Former Employee - Patient Care Coordinator in West Linn, OR
    Former Employee - Patient Care Coordinator in West Linn, OR

I worked at Sonus

Pros

They have decent benefits, sell an okay product, and sell something that actually helps people.

Cons

The middle and upper management are deceptive and don't trust their employees, and the computer system is frustrating, even for a nerd.

Open communication between all levels of employees, not to mention honesty about upcoming changes, could provide more employee loyalty.

Excellent place to work

I have been working at Sonus

Pros

Fully technological company. You will work on technology

Cons

Legacy product to work on

Be stable