Sopan Technologies

5.0

Shishir Singh
1 Rating

Good to work at Sopantechnologies

Former Employee - UI Designer in Noida (India)
    Former Employee - UI Designer in Noida (India)

I worked at Sopan Technologies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The best reasons to work at sopan technologies is the freedom to do something new and innovative and everyone is very helpful.

Cons

Work life balance and the culture is excellent.

superb

Current Employee - Applications Developer
    Current Employee - Applications Developer

I have been working at Sopan Technologies

Pros

Best reason behind working in sopan technologies is getting encourage more and more opportunities for working in new technologies. We all treated as a family. there is too much to learn and work. We enjoyed to work here.

Cons

As we work on some new technology there is no one who familiar with that technology then it become the reason of some problems in working. but all sopan technologies members try to help that time and that help too much.

Excellent learning environment

Current Employee - Applications Developer in Ghaziabad (India)
    Current Employee - Applications Developer in Ghaziabad (India)

I have been working at Sopan Technologies

Pros

I worked for almost an year with Sopan Technologies (it used to be SopanTech Solutions then). I joined as a fresher and got to learn so many things in such a short span of time. Management was very good and encouraging. There was no hierarchy in place and almost everyone, from top to bottom used to code that time (including company owner). We used to have lot of fun during work. I can confidently (and sadly) say that my learning in the current organization has slowed down significantly since I left SopanTech.

Cons

Though I thoroughly enjoyed my tenure at SopanTech, a couple of time I had to struggle while working on new technologies/languages since there was no senior in the company familiar with those technologies. However I got full support from management and they did everything to keep pressure off me.