SoundOff Signal

Mark Litke

Good place to work.

Current Employee - Manager  in  Hudsonville, MI
    Current Employee - Manager in Hudsonville, MI

Pros

Small, agile company with friendly people.

Cons

Focus on the core business.

Focus on the core business.

One of the most flexible, family orientated companies I have every worked for.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Hudsonville, MI
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Hudsonville, MI

Pros

They are very open about opportunities and they are willing to help you grow in any position you have ambition in.

Cons

The growing pains are hard to work through but all in all it is not really a con. It is for the benefit of the overall growth that is inevitable.

I believe that everyone here is growing with the company and I think that you couldn't ask for a better management team.

Nasty place to work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Hudsonville, MI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hudsonville, MI

Pros

They make good stuff and many of the employees are good people

Cons

Only a portion of the company is owned by the ESOP. They love to talk about the ESOP but the management and a Chinese company really own the majority of the stock. The management is absolutely unapproachable. If you disagree with any of the leaders they will wipe you off the map. They are also the type of people that smile at you to your face and stab you in the back. Most of my friends still there want to get out of there.

No advice. I'm sure they're pretty happy with the way it works.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

SoundOff is a great place to work.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Hudsonville, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hudsonville, MI

Pros

We're an ESOP organization, so we all have a vested interest in working collectively together to make the company culture as successful as possible. We have monthly company meetings which are completely transparent so everyone knows the health of the organization. Management is fair and promotions are delegated to those who are most deserving.

The benefits are among the best in the business from a generous 401(K), employee profit sharing incentives, health insurance, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, etc. Additionally, the organization believes in matching donations made by employees to local charities. Very ethically-minded organization, which I'd recommend to anyone interested in becoming an employee.

Cons

Like most organizations, when the magic number exceeds 100 individuals it becomes somewhat harder to manage and turns into a corporate structure in order to control the direction of the ship. We're transitioning from a small, family-oriented organization to a more de-centralized, professional one.

The management at SoundOff is excellent. Their decisions are in the best interest of the employees, made with the highest degree of fairness. They are fully accessible to everyone who walks through their open doors ... I really wouldn't change anything.

Worked for SoundOff Signal? Contribute to the Community!