Source2

Source2 Reviews

Updated Jul 20, 2014

David Nuxol

Flawless paycheck system

ProsAs a manpower company that provides workers for Sumter County, they allow you to do what you need to do for the county. Will be interesting to see if the salary goes up as the county has given a 3% cost of living adjustment to start in October. Correspondence through the internet and phone seem to work good.

ConsWondering if you will retain the job if you speak out for some of the inadequacies between being a Source2 or County employee doing the exact same job. Regular coworkers treat you well, but those above make you feel second class at times.

Great starting point for your career, overall highly reccommended

Recruiter (Former Employee)

ProsSource2 was a great place for me to get my foot in the door within the recruiting industry. I loved my coworkers/managers and the atmosphere was conducive for creativity, learning and growth. I was there for about 1 year and was sad to leave (resigned due to receiving an offer I could not refuse with another very reputable company). I have only good things to say about everyone in the office -- my direct management was highly respectable, patient and fair, my colleagues were open and trusting, positive and good-spirited. Overall I would highly recommend Source2 to a friend looking to gain experience with recruiting, backgrounds, payroll, general HR, etc.

ConsCompensation is lower than industry standards and the workload is heavy but challenging; they are a growing company within the industry so this can be expected.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate incentives for your entry-level employees; it is sometimes easy to get discouraged if there is a small margin of pay increase and little-to-no commission structure implemented. Even friendly competition can be healthy for an organization.

Good group of individual to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThey have good flexibility in work schedule

ConsThe benefits are lacking as a whole

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Fantastic Company to Grow With

Human Resources (Current Employee) Winter Park, FL

ProsIt's well run and a fun environment to walk into every day. Management's very strategic and constantly moving the company forward.

Great flexibility. Awesome culture. You really feel that you’re part of something bigger beyond a job description.

ConsThe pay starts a little on the lower side, but they do promote from within and have semi-annual reviews with merit pay.

Worked for Source2? Contribute to the Community!