SourceHOV

Updated February 16, 2015
Updated February 16, 2015
2.3

Ed H. Bowman Jr.

Pros
  • They have laid back kind of dress code so you can wear tshirts, jeans, baseball caps and sneakers (in 4 reviews)

• There are no pros to working for this company outside of having a job (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • Systems, senior management, growth opportunities & benefites (in 5 reviews)

• the insurance is too high especially for the low pay rate (in 4 reviews)

More Highlights

collector

Former Employee - Greaty With Little Pay Consideration for Staff
    Former Employee - Greaty With Little Pay Consideration for Staff

I worked at SourceHOV

Pros

time off policies not good

Cons

dealing w others that cant hit goals

be more professional with others

They Will Hire You

Former Employee - Former Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Former Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at SourceHOV full-time (more than a year)

Pros

You get a paycheck and benefits after working a while.

Cons

If you run out of work, they will send you home. If they want to save money, they will lay you off.

Talk is cheap.

Busy work dirty facility,

Former Employee - Film Scanner in Carson, CA
    Former Employee - Film Scanner in Carson, CA

I worked at SourceHOV

Pros

The pay is okay there is room for growth if you take the initiative. Flexible, they off paid time off and vacation pay if earned.

Cons

The facility is dirty and cockroaches. Break room and bathrooms nasty u.

No room for growth in this company

I have been working at SourceHOV

Pros

Given me an opportunity to start something new.

Cons

Benefits are not great and no room for growth.

Perfect example of why Corporations have a bad name

Former Employee - Corporate Level Employee in Coppell, TX
    Former Employee - Corporate Level Employee in Coppell, TX

I worked at SourceHOV

Pros

Thankful for the opportunity to work w/ small group of great employees. Pure joy felt upon leaving this company.

Cons

Zero guidance/high turnover. Ideas are neither encouraged nor propagated. Communication nonexistent across all divisions of this Global Corporation. Rampant degradation.

Upper & Executive level management should be required to read, understand, and follow policies and procedures they've created. Enroll in management/leadership classes. Remember you wouldn't be a multiple million $ corporation without the good employees working hard for you. Think of the millions more this corporation could make if you create a positive work environment, not destroy it.

great management, flexible, helpful, and good severance package and notice time.

I worked at SourceHOV

Pros

flexible, friendly, good pay, upbeat atmosphere.

Cons

high quota, some mornings, office site closed.

I have gained the experience in different departments for this job,

Current Contractor - General Clerk
    Current Contractor - General Clerk

I have been working at SourceHOV as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

Its a Federal Government job

Cons

its a contract job, but I can say this I have learned so much, on the information process of Veteran's records.

Its very good if management is able to interact with staff, and to provide feedback to their staff on the ongoing updates and changes of the organization.

Never Happier Than The Day I Left

Former Employee - Corporate Employee in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Corporate Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at SourceHOV

Pros

Cannot think of even one.

Cons

I was a corporate employee in Dallas, TX. I don't know what this company is like in the production locations, so my review pertains to corporate only. This is the worst company I have ever worked for in my 15 year career. (And I've worked for some particularly rank companies). The day I left, I felt euphoric - like I was high. There is absolutely NO employee communication at this company. The culture is toxic, degrading and hostile. I could go on for pages about how horrible this company is. I don't care how desperate you are...accept a corporate offer from this company ONLY if you are about to go bankrupt or lose your home and this will prevent it or something. But DON'T stop your job search. If not, you will regret the time wasted, and you will regret stopping your job search. The turnover rate is simply UNREAL. People get jobs here, realize within about 6-8 weeks that they've made a horrible mistake in judgment, then leave. I know plenty people who have left without finding something else first - it's that bad. The people who don't leave are so hell-bent on keeping their positions, that they make THAT their priority, not the actual work. So, they operate solely from a political perspective (just trying to survive and outlast) and are almost impossible to work with. People in this company speak very openly about how much they hate it there - all the time. There are always people gathered in corners whispering; or in the bathroom crying. In fact, my boss told me how much he hated SourceHOV ON MY SECOND DAY OF WORK! He was so stressed out, I thought he was going to cry. When I suggested he start a new job search, he looked at me like I had a third eye or something. You do not need any management experience or training in order to manage people at SourceHOV. Due to the high turnover rate, anyone at anytime can instantly become your manager - deal with it. They have this really irritating habit of creating policies and procedures that they DON'T FOLLOW. This created an environment of CONSTANT mixed messaging. You can be reprimanded for doing your job correctly, because the standards and expectations change so often. I get a little happy every time I think about this company because I no longer work there.

I'm not a management consultant, so I'm not going to pretend I would know what to do to make this place better. My hunch though, is that someone from outside needs to come in and gut this place and start over from scratch.

A terrible place to work

Current Employee - Data Entry Clerk in Englewood, CO
    Current Employee - Data Entry Clerk in Englewood, CO

I have been working at SourceHOV

Pros

Benefits are somewhat ok, that's about it

Cons

To begin, I was lied to about how much I would be making working here. I was told that I would be making $15 per hour after two months of working here. This could not be further from the truth. They started me off at $8 per hour and I had to continue badgering my supervisor for a raise until finally they bumped me up to $10.50 per hour. I have spoken to other co-workers who were told the same lies about the salary.

Supervisor

Former Employee - Scanner in Carson, CA
    Former Employee - Scanner in Carson, CA

I worked at SourceHOV full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great place to work and good pay

Cons

Needs more sales executives and better place to work.