SourceOne

Add Photos

Jerry C. Cirino

Great people

Honolulu, HI

ProsThe people at HFDC truly care about their patients and each other. You can feel just how dedicated everyone is the first time you walk through the office door.

ConsThere's a lot to do. For some people this might be a con. For those who are ambitious and who want to be the best, it's a pro.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpdate the website.

Small Company-small potential

Plant Machine Operator (Current Employee)
    West Lincoln, NE

ProsGood place to learn. If you are motivated, you can learn a lot about the manufacturing processes. There are some good and smart people working here.

ConsUnfortunately the good and smart people are overworked, underpaid, and inevitably end up leaving to work somewhere else where they are appreciated for the work they do. Substandard pay, They use overtime instead of real pay increases.companies constantly arguing/complaining about each other, including ownership. Management is extremely passive, lack of accountability. Lots of finger-pointing and scapegoating when things don't work out as envisioned.

Advice to Senior ManagementHow your employees are at work is a reflection of the management (or lack thereof). Great potential, but if you are looking for a career, keep looking. If you want to work your rear end off and say goodbye to a life outside of work, you have found it and don't necessarily need any experience to get hired.

Slow to change with market

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFor the most part, if you are a good employee they will leave you alone

ConsSlow to change with market

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

They give you one vacation day during your first 2 years of employment, and no I am not kidding.

Sales (Current Employee)

ProsCompany vehichle, broad range of products, known in industry

ConsYou have to work there 365 days before you earn ANY vacation or sick pay...After you have been there for one year, you get ONE DAY of vacation to use sometime during your second year. So I get one vacation day to use during my first 730 days of employment.

I could work in a sweat shop in Asia making toiletpaper somewhere and get far better benefits than I do as a medical sales professional at this company. Service guy said it best, RUN away if you have other options...

Advice to Senior ManagementThey don't know how to manage or track a sales force and have been known to fire reps after only a few months if they don't suceed, regardless of if that person started with 100 or a billion dollars in their forecast.

run away

Service Representative (Former Employee)

Prosgood pay, flexible schedule. company vehicle

ConsCompany in steady decline due to poor management

Advice to Senior ManagementWake up

Worked for SourceOne? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SourceOne reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SourceOne CEO Jerry C. Cirino. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by SourceOne employees.