SourceRight Solutions Reviews

SourceRight Solutions President Rebecca Callahan
Rebecca Callahan

1. Talent Sourcing Specialist

I worked at SourceRight Solutions

Pros

Stability if you have a good work ethic. Non-hostile Corporate environment.

Cons

Very little vertical movement salary or position wise, even for associate individuals.

Advice to Management

None

2. Good environment

Current Employee - Recruiting Coordinator
    Current Employee - Recruiting Coordinator

I have been working at SourceRight Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good management. Fun environment. Great teams.

Cons

Room for raises. Can't think of anything else.

3. Senior Recruiter

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at SourceRight Solutions full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Work life balance is a pro

Cons

in order to get promoted it's all in who you know

Advice to Management

your loosing people

5. OK Experience but needs polishing in many areas

Former Employee - Compliance Manager
    Former Employee - Compliance Manager

I worked at SourceRight Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Recognized name in the industry. Takes a proactive stance in sharing up to date industry trends. Given independence to do your job.

Cons

Still feeling the pains of integration with Randstad. Internal processes and procedures still in flux Pay is below market. Benefits are expensive. No e-learning or classroom training for staff on various technology tools used in solutions at client.

Advice to Management

Need more connection time with staff working on-site at client and involve them! Need to provide some sort of formal technology training to staff. Need to provide more career path guidance to staff. Need to be an advocate of work life / family balance as many of these positions can be successfully performed virtually. On-boarding needs improvement and internal processes need to be overhauled.

6. SourceRight provide opportunities for well-seasoned professionals

Former Employee - VMS Compliance Manager - Time Warner Cable in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - VMS Compliance Manager - Time Warner Cable in Charlotte, NC

I worked at SourceRight Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

SourceRight Solutions provides excellent opportunities to grow and expand as a professional in finance as well as human resources. The contacts made here are very valuable and is definitely an inroads into networking with the movers and shakers in talent management.

Cons

Some of the downside deal with the at-times uncontrollable demands of technology. As SourceRight continues to provide excellent service to its clients, these issues in technology (while not disappearing as challenges) will become easier as SourceRight integrates further its base platforms.

Advice to Management

I would have senior management dig down more into training its managers and support staff and include them more on technological developments and help managers integrate SourceRight's solutions into the client services.

Big profits on backs of underpaid, over stressed talent

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at SourceRight Solutions

Pros

Ability to work virtually, flexibility, good RPO/process experience, 50/50 you work with some super great people but the alternative is equally scary.

Cons

High chance of being under bad management, un-meetable expectation are the norm, grossly under market wages, lack of follow-through with promises of "drawings" and paying out $10 gift cards or referral bonuses, sweat shop

Advice to Management

This has been a long time problem, all the competition knows, high-turnover..If they haven't figured it out by now, chances are no one really cares.

8. It is a good place to work

Current Employee - Sourcer in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Sourcer in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at SourceRight Solutions

Pros

working virtually is a big plus, performance goals are realistic, communications with management is good

Cons

no benefits for temporary employees, pay is too low

Advice to Management

increase pay to promote employee satisfaction

9. My job is fun...and I enjoy working with the folks around me

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Barnegat, NJ
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Barnegat, NJ

I have been working at SourceRight Solutions

Pros

My workpartners, even though they are virtual, as am I, are both talented and as real to me as if we were sitting in the same office. So far, the assimilation into the Randstad ethos has been transparent and without great stress. Could be that since I am part of the RPO and the RPO concept is not widely known outside the US, we are a pioneer organization for Randstad.

Pay and benefits for the contractors is good and the equipment and support is solid. I am satisfied with my role and my team.

Cons

Not really sure that there are downsides for me right now... I have spent time on the bench, which is a pain, but is also part of the deal. Would I like to be Associate (regular/full-time)--maybe...

Advice to Management

Keep on track with the meshing of SRS (and the virtual workers) into the Randstad world. I want to be a part of it and stay doing what I am doing for a long time...

10. Overall it was a good experience

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at SourceRight Solutions

Pros

The ability to service RPO client environment

Cons

lack of advancement and upward mobility. The pay was low for the work required

Flexible job working from home with okay pay, but benefits are so expensive, you can't afford them.

Current Employee - Recruitment Coordinator in Roseville, CA
    Current Employee - Recruitment Coordinator in Roseville, CA

I have been working at SourceRight Solutions

Pros

Contract at global company; Flexible work options; Good exposure to big business;

Cons

Pay is marginal; No paid time off or opportunity to earn it after 1500 hours with the company; Benefits are so extremely expensive because employer doesn't assist with cost, that it is not feasible on hourly rate, without chewing up almost 2 of your 4 monthly paychecks.

Advice to Management

Allow long time contractors employer assisted benefits and ability to start accruing paid time off. Provide timely performance review and opportunity to get a raise, or at least find another job within the company that pays more as there is no room for growth.

RSS Feed </> Embed