SourceRight Solutions

Add Photos

SourceRight Solutions President Rebecca Callahan

Rebecca Callahan

Talent Sourcing Specialist

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsStability if you have a good work ethic. Non-hostile Corporate environment.

ConsVery little vertical movement salary or position wise, even for associate individuals.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Good environment

Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee)

ProsGood management. Fun environment. Great teams.

ConsRoom for raises. Can't think of anything else.

Senior Recruiter

Atlanta, GA

ProsWork life balance is a pro

Consin order to get promoted it's all in who you know

Advice to Senior Managementyour loosing people

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Solid Company

Senior Recruiter (Current Employee)

ProsI have worked with the company for many years and been given the opportunity to work with many exciting companies and great Managers.

ConsThe company does try to accomplish a lot of work with as few employees and resources as possible.

OK Experience but needs polishing in many areas

Compliance Manager (Former Employee)

ProsRecognized name in the industry. Takes a proactive stance in sharing up to date industry trends. Given independence to do your job.

ConsStill feeling the pains of integration with Randstad. Internal processes and procedures still in flux Pay is below market. Benefits are expensive. No e-learning or classroom training for staff on various technology tools used in solutions at client.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed more connection time with staff working on-site at client and involve them! Need to provide some sort of formal technology training to staff. Need to provide more career path guidance to staff. Need to be an advocate of work life / family balance as many of these positions can be successfully performed virtually. On-boarding needs improvement and internal processes need to be overhauled.

Very, very negative experience

Sourcing Recruiter (Former Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

ProsWork/life balance and clients are the only pluses.

ConsIf SourceRight cannot recruit and train its' own managers, how can it recruit quality talent for its' clustomers? Think about it. And, if it is vindictive as an organization toward anyone who criticizes, imagine that they do to their customer's hiring managers if they reject their candidates! Think about that! I saw that happen. Very scary.

Advice to Senior ManagementRandstad, do you realize the extreme vindictive culture you just inherited? How are you going to handle that? You can feel their anger right through the phone over anything they see as an attack, rightly or wrongly. Yikes. And the subject matter involves just normal business issues

SourceRight provide opportunities for well-seasoned professionals

VMS Compliance Manager - Time Warner Cable (Former Employee)
    Charlotte, NC

ProsSourceRight Solutions provides excellent opportunities to grow and expand as a professional in finance as well as human resources. The contacts made here are very valuable and is definitely an inroads into networking with the movers and shakers in talent management.

ConsSome of the downside deal with the at-times uncontrollable demands of technology. As SourceRight continues to provide excellent service to its clients, these issues in technology (while not disappearing as challenges) will become easier as SourceRight integrates further its base platforms.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would have senior management dig down more into training its managers and support staff and include them more on technological developments and help managers integrate SourceRight's solutions into the client services.

It is a good place to work

Sourcer (Current Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

Prosworking virtually is a big plus, performance goals are realistic, communications with management is good

Consno benefits for temporary employees, pay is too low

Advice to Senior Managementincrease pay to promote employee satisfaction

Big profits on backs of underpaid, over stressed talent

Los Angeles, CA

ProsAbility to work virtually, flexibility, good RPO/process experience, 50/50 you work with some super great people but the alternative is equally scary.

ConsHigh chance of being under bad management, un-meetable expectation are the norm, grossly under market wages, lack of follow-through with promises of "drawings" and paying out $10 gift cards or referral bonuses, sweat shop

Advice to Senior ManagementThis has been a long time problem, all the competition knows, high-turnover..If they haven't figured it out by now, chances are no one really cares.

My job is fun...and I enjoy working with the folks around me

Barnegat, NJ

ProsMy workpartners, even though they are virtual, as am I, are both talented and as real to me as if we were sitting in the same office. So far, the assimilation into the Randstad ethos has been transparent and without great stress. Could be that since I am part of the RPO and the RPO concept is not widely known outside the US, we are a pioneer organization for Randstad.

Pay and benefits for the contractors is good and the equipment and support is solid. I am satisfied with my role and my team.

ConsNot really sure that there are downsides for me right now... I have spent time on the bench, which is a pain, but is also part of the deal. Would I like to be Associate (regular/full-time)--maybe...

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on track with the meshing of SRS (and the virtual workers) into the Randstad world. I want to be a part of it and stay doing what I am doing for a long time...

Worked for SourceRight Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SourceRight Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SourceRight Solutions CEO Rebecca Callahan. All 15 reviews posted anonymously by SourceRight Solutions employees.