South Davis Community Hospital

2.4

CEO

Excellent service Facility

I worked at South Davis Community Hospital full-time

Pros

The staff are well qualified and trained in the care of patients.

Cons

The facility lacks direction into the future

Be more open and share corporate direction

Not the best place for someone to work

I worked at South Davis Community Hospital full-time

Pros

I absolutely loved my patients! They are the only reason I stayed there as long as I did.

Cons

There was no chance of getting a raise. They lowered my pay without telling me about it. the managers and supervisors are so petty. They constantly belittled the rest of us, sometimes in front of clients. They had their favorites that they allowed to do anything, but if they didn't like you they would do everything they could to make you miserable. I complained to HR about a few situations and nothing ever came of it. I took a pay cut when I left there, but I'm much happier in a place where I feel valued and respected.

Pay attention to how the staff is treated. Open your eyes to the bullying that goes on and actually do something about it! A little respect would go a long way! Maybe that's why you have such a high turn over rate.

Worked with lots of fun people, but it was emotionally hard.

Former Employee - CNA in Bountiful, UT

I worked at South Davis Community Hospital full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Fun people to work with, both patients and staff. Great pay for a CNA.

Cons

Physically taxing for a person small of stature. Emotionally hard when a string of deaths occurs.

Keep up the good work :)

Worst working experience could of ever had.

Current Employee - Cook in Bountiful, UT
    Current Employee - Cook in Bountiful, UT

I have been working at South Davis Community Hospital full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Most of the employees were great to work with.

Cons

you always have to be on your toe's, never know what type of attitude supervisers and managers will be in. They treated my fellow employees and I like dirt and call us names like Dumb*** and so on. Superviser and managers had favorites they would talk bad about certain employees to their favorites. No one here knows how to keep it quite. Everyone knows everything personal stories, why that person was fired or why that person is not liked.

Your employees are being treated unfair and disrespected. Not by fellow employees! by supervisers and managers. All Employees should be treated with up most respect. Not like animals! The one that are treating people badly are the faces of your company and should not be allowed to treat people this way!

Has it's good things and bad things about it.

Current Employee - CNA in Bountiful, UT
    Current Employee - CNA in Bountiful, UT

I have been working at South Davis Community Hospital

Pros

They have pretty good insurance and supervisors are very willing to work with you if you need time off quickly.

Cons

Managers don't really talk to the staff about important issues and it leads to people being confused about what they can or can't do.

They need to communicate with everyone a lot better and give praise to the employees who work hard and do a good job so that we don't have so much turn over.