South Indian Bank

Updated Jul 3, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Dr. V A Joseph

Manager (Current Employee) Noida (India)

ProsGrowing organisations offering allot to learn. Good for a starter but need to segregate positions in different deptt.'s

ConsExposure is less when you start to shape your career into a specialization.

Friendly atmosphere

ProsPeople are very friendly and will help you with any query & damn good work culture .

ConsSome times you will under pressure for certain works carried by concern person.

Suks

Prob Officer (Current Employee)

Prosgood for starters...2 yrs r enuff.... the higher u go...the lesser to learn

Conshuge work pressure , lots of tension , loads of concentration rqd , slight mistake and manager or customer kicks ur a@#e... unorganised... understaffed branches... so have to work 2x to 4x times.... stayin longer....

Advice to Senior Managementemploy more staff, departmentalize work in branches(small or big) , 4 yr bond suks...

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

old generation on pursuit of modernization

Assistant Manager (Former Employee) Chandigarh (India)

Prosproducts are simple and saleable

Consnot very aggressive..skewed human capital composition

Advice to Senior Management...

Small Bank Big Opportunities

Assistant Manager (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsBetter career growth, Learning opportunities, Very good work culture

ConsNot a big brand name

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advise

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Our efficiency will be rewarded

CHIEF MANAGER (Former Employee) Trichūr (India)

ProsThe first bank in the private sector old generation bank with complete automation and under Core banking solution from Infosys and all the facilities of anywhere banking, ATM, Mobile banking and Internet Banking available and is fully efficient.

ConsSome of the drawbacks of old generation bank is still in vogue and is trying to overcome. The success will be achieved within no time.

bank clerk

Customer Maintenance (Current Employee) Palakkad (India)

Prosjob safety,benefits from bank like bonus and loans at low interest rate

Conswork tension vary high ,one of the most demanding work rate and concentration required ,since you are handling money,lots of money ,and slip of your mind ,money goes out from your pocket !

Advice to Senior Managementtrain employee better ,especially on TDS and Tax related issues or just stop taking b.tech /Mca /bsc students . they don't know commerce and its not their fault !

My Bank feedback

Manager (Current Employee) New Delhi (India)

ProsA very good employer for every employee

ConsThere is no cons about our bank

Advice to Senior ManagementCan have a separate HR Department

This a great bank to work for

Prob Officer (Former Employee)

ProsGood learning, work life balance, friendly environment, I really regret after leaving SIB :(

Cons4 years bond is too much

Excellent working environment

Customer Maintenance (Former Employee) Trichūr (India)

ProsIt is an employee friendly institution fast growing and earning decent profits from it's operation. Employees get a share of the profit by way of incentives, ESOP etc. There is good chance getting promotions within minimum time if you have a will to work hard.

ConsIt is a private sector bank and hence policies may change by the change in top management.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is not much to advise the management since it is an excellent performing bank.I think it should be some more aggressive in marketing its products.

Worked for South Indian Bank? Contribute to the Community!