South Shore Mental Health

Add Photos

Harry Shulman

Excellent Employer

Clinician (Current Employee) Quincy, MA

ProsExcellent training and supervision provided, diverse environment, employee-friendly

ConsLimited opportunities due to space constraints

Fee for service, no benefits, poor management $ making co

Clinician (Current Employee)

Prosclients and some bright, caring colleagues, plenty of parking, clean office

ConsFfs clt no show no pay, lot of the work is done for no pay no benefits for workers, but management well compensated, no respect, co focus on making $ and employees are $ signs. Plenty of new graduates getting license, some great and some not so good clinicians...

Advice to Senior ManagementTake care of and respect employees. Retain good employees, provide benefits and competitive wages.

South Shore Mental Health

Residential Rehabilitation Coordinator (Current Employee) Quincy, MA

Proshigh school graduate entry level experience

ConsLow salary, poor management, unorganized,

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to and respect your staff.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great job, Not the greatest pay

Rehab Educator (Current Employee) Quincy, MA

ProsI work with great people, and get to look forward to helping clients on a daily basis whether it to be something simple, or something as difficult as helping them through emotional difficulty. The company has allowed me to be very independent in my role, and there is a great amount of flexibility.

ConsThe pay at South Shore mental health isn't the greatest, and they require you to own a car.

Great experience and positive supportive environment

Fee-for-service Clinician (Current Employee) Plymouth, MA

ProsSupervision is great. This is a building base for those that want to get into private practice, as you experience a variety of clients and good feedback from friendly co-workers. It's also hard to get fired or let go. The higher-ups tend to be forgiving and let the clinician work things out with complaining clients. I would say the ethics and values are solid.

ConsNo vacation days, paid time off, no raises, low pay, client no-shows, inconsistent caseloads, and long hours. A lot of paperwork.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management gets all the money while the workers slave their way. While management is helpful in a lot of ways, it would be nicer to help employees that struggle with their pay and give them better benefits.

Ssmh

Clinician (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsGreat org, education, sti,mutating environment, great supervision, company cares, professional

ConsFFS can be hard and leads to anxiety

Advice to Senior ManagementIncentive bonus

Worked for South Shore Mental Health? Contribute to the Community!