Southeastern Protective Services

Marty Melton

Smooth sailing!

Current Employee - Security Officer  in  Norcross, GA
    Current Employee - Security Officer in Norcross, GA

I have been working at Southeastern Protective Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Wonderful! Pleasant and easy-going! None of the supervisors micro-manage! Everyone is friendly as well!

Cons

There are no cons with working for this company!

Please get our benifits rolling in. Allow plenty of overtime to those that enjoy working with you're company!

They milked their government contract by bleeding their employees dry.

Former Employee - Security Guard  in  Montgomery, AL
    Former Employee - Security Guard in Montgomery, AL

I worked at Southeastern Protective Services as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

They did offer a health plan.

Cons

The health plan was the absolute least they could find to offer. They took a $400 a pay period health and welfare stipend that was part of the contract and gave us a Cigna health care SUPPLIMENT plan. Not even a real insurance plan, just a suppliment. I could have bought the same thing for under $100 easy. So what happened to the $300 they pocketed?

You want better work from your employees: You get what you pay for.

Too many people are there just for a paycheck.

Current Employee - Security Officer  in  Portsmouth, VA
    Current Employee - Security Officer in Portsmouth, VA

I have been working at Southeastern Protective Services part-time for less than a year

Pros

Pay is better than average for the area.

Cons

Low hours assigned and you must start out part time.

Invest more money in uniforms and better equipment.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

It's a great company to work for

Current Employee - Security Officer  in  Fort Mill, SC
    Current Employee - Security Officer in Fort Mill, SC

I have been working at Southeastern Protective Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Management is accessible and willing to listen to its employees. You are able to contact a supervisor and or management when you need to. They are very honest and forward with you as well as informative. The management team is reliable and always willing to have a chat with you no matter how busy they maybe. They stand up for their officers and will go to bat for them. They are always willing to work with their officers and will accommodate their officers within reason. The pay is adequate for the post that the officer is assigned to.

Cons

The only con that I have come across is that they do not have very many accounts in South Carolina or in my area.

Let your guard down a little and trust someone that appears to have the knowledge and experience to benefit the company and the officers.

Great pay for the work.

Former Employee - Armed Security Officer
    Former Employee - Armed Security Officer

I worked at Southeastern Protective Services

Pros

The pay is better than a lot of police officers make. Equipment, training, and uniforms are paid for. If you can get hours it is a good gig. Very easy job.

Cons

You are always out in the weather. The uniforms are uncomfortably hot in the summer. Many of the WFAFB police/security forces are incompetent, you work hand-in-hand with them.

Fire the people that drag down the morale of the company, you have many good employees but the anchors drag everyone down.

Worked for Southeastern Protective Services? Contribute to the Community!