Southeastern Railways

Southeastern Railways Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Too much lip service

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
London, England (UK)

I worked at Southeastern Railways full-time for more than 5 years

ProsFriendly colleagues, reasonably relaxed environment

ConsPoor training provision, senior management are not committed to developping and supporting staff. Bad management decisions throughout the company. Too many people hold positions simply because they've been there a long time, not because of ability. Overall not a high achieving company.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet some decent people in from outside the industry and let them work some magic. Long service isn't an indication of high performance.

As a customer service provider, achieves 85% success

Sales Assistant (Current Employee)
City of London, England (UK)

I have been working at Southeastern Railways full-time for more than 5 years

ProsStrives to meet customer satisfaction with the commitment and dedication of some staff. Outside adverse weather condition and unforeseen circumstances the trains are running regularly on time.

ConsThe staff are not given equal opportunity to rise to higher position. Background is still being considered to put some people in position which I believe should not be encouraged.

Advice to Senior ManagementExperience and competence should not sacrificed for mediocrity.

Worked for Southeastern Railways? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Southeastern Railways reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Southeastern Railways employees.