Southern Protection Agency

Add Photos

Southern Protection Agency CEO/Chairman John K. Brown

John K. Brown

Security Officer Review

Unarmed Security Officer (Current Employee)

Pros-Very considerate of your life and needs. -Gives decent vacation options. -Decent pay

Cons-Working with the clients can be difficult, as some are very hard to please. -Know when to be nice, and then NOT be nice anymore

Fake it until you make it mission statement.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIf you have a good work ethic then it will benefit growth for a short time. It is a fast growing company that has a growing number of job availability. Doing your job is the only real requirement. The owner J

ConsEveryone is just a body on a shift. The mission to grow stomped the mission that people make the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop blowing smoke of hypocritical praises. The hourly rate is not motivation for good employees, some people work hard because that is what makes them. The slick standard of operations should not be part of a company based on trust.

From day one the management makes you feel good about your work. They are flexible on hours.

Security Guard (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

ProsThey let you off when you want. They have possibilities of transfers to other cities. You get to travel with the company if you want. They pay on time and it is always correct. I have worked everything from construction to resort hotels. They promote on good performance and not just leave you somewhere until you quit.

ConsSome people complain about the emergency services but they should have thought about that before they took a job in public safety. I have never seen a good officer that on a daily basis, does thier job, that they were not rewarded accordingly. The company is growing and allows you to grow.

Advice to Senior ManagementThanks for the little things that no other company has ever done. The on duty supervisor is a great help to officers out on sites and allows us immediate management contact at night.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Wonderful

ProsThe management treats you like family
    You always get paid on time
    The take care of you

Consworking night shifts and long hours is sometimes hard
    nothing bad to say about southern protection agency

Worked for Southern Protection Agency? Contribute to the Community!