Southern States Management Group

5.0
CEO

1. Success if Key

I worked at Southern States Management Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great environment to work in fun and friendly with amazing potential. This company is your tool and ladder to success.

Cons

Kind of miss having weekends off, but who said success was easy

great job guys.. thanks for the stepping stones to get me started

2. I have been working with this company a little over two weeks now and it has been nothing but a blessings and awesome experience to be working with people who truly care about helping you better your future and becoming successful.

I have been working at Southern States Management Group

Pros

The pros are being guided the whole way while training and even after. Being able to advance and grow in a short amount of time by pushing yourself which is most important but having the support of your co workers and managers it is beyond amazing. Also having daily meetings and chat groups so you are always informed on any updates or just getting a better understanding and making sure you are meeting your goals. I love everyone because its like a big family no matter the level of a person they are always willing to help if you need it. Its kinda like having your own personal coach and cheer leading team. If you are willing to learn and have a great personality ability to work in a team setting you will love this company.

Cons

I can truly say working here a little over two weeks I have no complaints

Honestly the only advice is to continue doing a fabulous job and choosing wonderful people to join the team. Thanks for believing and guiding me to being more professional and goal driven.

3. BEST TEAM AROUND

I worked at Southern States Management Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

- Hands on training
    - Weekly Salary
    -Commission Bonuses (on top of salary)
    -Hands on management
    -Team environment
    -SSMG actually cared if I was having issues or trouble learning part of the training and took time to coach me one on one instead of just a big class setting.

I learned so much Anthony and the rest of the SSMG that has been completely helpful in finding my next job (I had to move). They taught me not only communication skills, and how to be more confident, but everything from marketing to office work. I am now confident and was able to find a management position thanks to the teaching and training I learned at Southern States Marketing Group.

Cons

- Some schedule conflicts (Management was able to work with most of them)
    I just wish I was able to find something close to the awesome work environment I was able to experience in the new city I live in.

KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING!! I loved the upbeat atmosphere and team/family feel to the office!! Wish I didn't have to move or I'd still be there rocking it out!!!

5. Account Manager

Current Employee - Account Manager in Metairie, LA

I have been working at Southern States Management Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great company, work environment is like family, growth and the opportunity is there. Office staff is so sweet,Carmela is a one of a kind. Anthony is so humble and a wonderful coach.

Cons

Work-life balance is a little bit difficult

More meeting organization.

6. Best job of my career

Current Employee - Account Manager in Metairie, LA

I have been working at Southern States Management Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I have never worked for a company who treated me like a human being and made me feel appreciated until Istarted working for these guys. I walked in for my interview, administration was very welcoming and friendly, the interview process did not take long and the manager was very professional and encouraging. I got hired on and it has been only positive things coming my way. The boss/ manager is a family man and understands that family comes first, which is not the case for every "boss man" out there. I have gotten so many incentives and opportunities to grow with the company. For the first time, I can say that hard work does in fact, pay off.

Cons

Maybe a bit of traffic on the way but that's in every bigger city!

Awesome perks. Management has treated me very well thus far.

7. Awesome learning opportunity!

I worked at Southern States Management Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

-Hands on paid training
    -All managers come from within so they understand what you're going through
    -Management easily accessible to talk to
    -Learned all aspects of the business (very helpful at my current job) from sales, training, marketing, communication to office work

Cons

-Hours didn't work with my schedule in the long run

I loved my training I went through with SSMG!! KEEP IT UP!

Excellent people, excellent company!

Former Employee - Bookkeeper in Palm Coast, FL
    Former Employee - Bookkeeper in Palm Coast, FL

I worked at Southern States Management Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

It was like a big family. They really do a great job of hiring people that mesh well together. Of course there are quite a bit if family members there also. They have a great business plan and have a future of growth ahead of them.

Cons

Maybe too much family, it could possibly make it hard for an outsider to climb the ladder.

Keep it up, you are great and I admire your willingness to change with growth of the company as a goal.