Space Applications Centre

Space Applications Centre Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

zzz

Prosbad enviornment and bad pay.

Consnice workers nice suoervisor it is overall a job where you can get experience.

isro is not for those who want to learn fast, want to reach great heights, or who waant to have fast pace carrear

Scientist/Engineer - SC (Current Employee) Ahmedabad (India)

Prosjob security, peace of mind, not much tension regarding work, a slow going type

Consmanagement, internal politics, no suffiecent resources,no good leadership or guiding light

Advice to Senior Managementavoid politics , think at macro level dont always think of your benefit, put your brains to rest and let young engineers take the lead role. young engineers and you people take the name and credti.

Dont expect it be like Government organisation, work is hectic but can be mangaed

Scientist/Engineer- Sc (Current Employee) Ahmedabad (India)

Prosgood work environment
    good faclities
    very near to quarter not much time waste in transporation.

Conssytems are old, bit slow(atleast in my division---some other divisin are ok)
    for south people you will feel alone, staying in a distant city.

Advice to Senior Managementtry to provide good computer systems so that most of the time is reduces in waiting for simulation results---enhances productivity.
    try to impart good training for job related work.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

very good...

ProsJob is challenging, excellent work environment , freedom of work, flexibility,immense potential for growth

Consyou may get too much absorbed in the work. It may lead to imbalance between ur personal and professional life

Worked for Space Applications Centre? Contribute to the Community!