Be The First To
100% of the CEO
I worked at Space-Time Insight
Pros – Space-Time Insight and all its employees are totally committed to the success of the company's customers. The company has differentiated products and provides differentiated value in the market. Customers are very happy with the products and with the team from Space-Time Insight. Space-Time Insight also used to have tremendously successful marketing, with lots of media articles published, awards won, positive industry analyst reviews, and prospective customers proactively calling the company and responding favorably to the company's campaigns.
Cons – For employees, who live on the other side of the Bay from Fremont, CA, the bridges create a long commute.
Advice to Senior Management – The company's original executive team members, who are the core investors and founders, have excellent strategic input to give that would help the company grow.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
2011-08-16 17:06 PDT
I have been working at Space-Time Insight full-time for more than a year
Pros – 1. Great Product.
2. Good Salary.
3. Technically sound and experienced people.
4. Very supportive staff. When ever you are stuck-up on something and need help, you just have to ask and someone will definitely help you out.
5. A constant R&D going on how to make the product better, so there will be something new round the corner.
6. Even though a start up but the company has made great progress and has a secure future.
7. If you are good at work then there is a chance of onsite work.
Cons – 1. Should be more process driven, even though the process has been improved a lot from the past, but still there are areas of improvement.
2. Some times the workload is just too much. But as its a Start Up work load is expected.
Advice to Senior Management – Should recruiter more people so that work can be distributed and work pressure can be released.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company
2013-08-24 08:22 PDT
I have been working at Space-Time Insight
Pros – Improved Communication, Start Up Company . started every thing from scratch to work
Cons – Area of Improvement- Training, Management Help and Co-ordination and KT problems
Advice to Senior Management – Keep your employees happy so that they can work with full power. Rob Schilling is Leading very well.
2012-05-05 22:58 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
No thanks –