Spanlink

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Eric LeBow

One of the best places to work in the country

Management (Current Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Spanlink full-time for more than 10 years

ProsUnbelievable culture! There for the employees, customers and partners. Main focus on work/life balance for all they interact with. Check out their new building and environment, purpose built for employee collaboration and satisfaction

ConsNo cons! Things have progressed in a very positive way for the past 3 years

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up and help promote your culture to other companies

A company about culture as much as productivity

Engineer (Current Employee)
Golden Valley, MN

I have been working at Spanlink full-time for more than 8 years

ProsGood people who actually like working together.
Open to ideas / suggestions and so on.
Much of management has a technical background and exist more to help you do your job than to try and measure you.
1600 Watt microwave in the break room cooks food super-fast.
Big-company toys in a small-company environment.

ConsSmall company pay/benefits are fair, but not amazing.

Great place to work, great people

Engineer (Current Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Spanlink

ProsLots of great people there. Company encourages furthering your education, whether via school or certifications. Good location, and decent compensation.

ConsNot too much to say here, maybe could use a bit more of formal training for some positions, but that's about it.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore formal training for certain systems that will be involved with would be good, but not a whole lot else to say here.

Great people and place to work, but the sales teams don't bring in a consistent workload.

Senior Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at Spanlink

ProsGreat people and teams. Good opportunities to add more skills and train in new areas. Great support from co-workers inside and outside of your team. Good paid time off policy. The health benefits are comparable to other places. Management is supportive. Communication is good. The company delivers quality products and services to their customers.

ConsPoor sales and the sales teams are not consistent in selling the products and services offered. The compensation is lower than other places and there is no matching 401K.

Advice to Senior ManagementRevamp the sales force and get them to interact more with the workers to help sell the products and services offered.

Worked for Spanlink? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Spanlink reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Spanlink CEO Eric LeBow. All reviews posted anonymously by Spanlink employees.