Speak Asia Online

Speak Asia Online Reviews

Updated May 14, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great vision with new ideas

Regional Manager (Former Employee) Chennai (India)

ProsNew idea with futuristic presence, friendly movement, most importantly the idea behind the caption of the company is awesome " Consumer Empowerment". compensation and the employee engagement was good.

Consmeeting new people, new ideas and have made me create a huge network throughout the country.

Advice to Senior Managementexcellent remuneration in all aspects.

My first and last job is speakasia. No if No but ,Great experience ..........

Speakasia Online (Current Employee) Lucknow (India)

ProsAs you know that My first and last job is speakasia ..Brigh and save, secure job..

ConsDownsides is also positive no problem is there..

Advice to Senior ManagementNo problem

i am 3rd year student.

Earn Online (Former Employee) Sr─źnagar, Jammu and Kashmir (India)

Prosin order to earn little money to help my study and also family.

Conslittle bit of work they done but the fault of company can't going ahead,

Advice to Senior Managementthey work good but at the time of winding up of company they leave us little .

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Speak Asia is my favorite

Any (Current Employee)

ProsIts a super fantastic environment to work with this company,its a pressie mass marketing .Creating new ideas and techniques for every one.

ConsThere is nothing to say as every one knows there is ups and downs in Indian market.

Advice to Senior Managementno comments

Its a great experience to do work with Speak Asia Online. It gives me a lot.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) New Delhi (India)

ProsFull time busy in work, at late hours too.
    It also gives me a goodwill in society.
    Love to do hard work.

ConsActually There is no downsides of the company, but i should mention that lack of communication with the media and indian laws.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpeak Asia i m with you, it will start soon. We have faith in you and his multi talented leaders.

Worked for Speak Asia Online? Contribute to the Community!