Speedshape
www.speedshape.com Los Angeles, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Speedshape Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Hopeful but promises unfulfilled.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Speedshape

ProsOpportunities to do great work and work with energized, supportive people. Strong market position and respect in the industry. Great technological/creative process and people.

ConsLeadership totally killed the golden goose, egos and chasing rainbows got in the way of a solid original mission. Now, full of decay.

Advice to Senior ManagementShould have sold it early on, try to bring in and keep, good smart leaders and management who really understand and care about the business.

Great start, terrible finish

3D Render Artist (Former Employee)
Birmingham, MI

I worked at Speedshape full-time for more than a year

ProsWhen I first joined Speedshape, it was a company full of creativity, innovation, and life. The sense of community and loyalty was, to the best I could tell, genuine.

ConsWhen I left, they were transforming the place into a soulless factory. Mid-level staff received the worst slaps in the face; often training 3-5 interns, only to be laid off a couple months later. No loyalty whatsoever, even to those who helped make the company great.

At first I was a little bitter, but years later, I've seen enough of the world to understand "it's just business." Speedshape.com doesn't appear to be working, so my guess is they no longer exist.

Worked for Speedshape? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Speedshape reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Speedshape employees.