Speridian Technologies Reviews

47 reviews filtered by
2.1
Speridian Technologies CEO Girish Panicker
Girish Panicker

1. Experience was good. Team was helpful.

Former Employee - Software Developer in Rockville, MD
    Former Employee - Software Developer in Rockville, MD

I worked at Speridian Technologies

Pros

Office culture was positive and welcoming. Project in progress was interesting. Nice office and atmosphere, responsibilities were good.

Cons

The scope of professional growth seemed not so great. Staff in the office was not too much. Interactions between employees was not too much.

2. Worst company I ever worked

I have been working at Speridian Technologies

Pros

Its hard for me to give a pros for this company. I am pretty sure that any one who worked for this organization cant fill this section. Friends please never join this company. you are spoiling your own culture and self respect.

Cons

i don't understand the meaning for the word CEO after working here. He thinks its his family business. Small request for him , please"grow up". and for employees who still work for him, there are many companies outside speridian..

3. The Company does not have the word "Humanity" in their Dictionary

I worked at Speridian Technologies

Pros

just salary - that is the only thing u will get here

Cons

nothing to gain other than salary

5. No self-respecting person can work in this company.

I worked at Speridian Technologies

Pros

Good onsite opportunities for people in India. Sometimes client exposure can be good here. Those looking for H1 and Greencard sponsorship can join and regret for years. Decent pay in U.S.

Cons

Mr.CEO is a big abusive bully. No processes or structures are followed. It doesn't feel like an IT company, appears to be like a small family business built on no structure or vision. The top management itself violates the processes and structure per their will. The middle management is not empowered, they merely act like a spokesman of CEO..nothing more. No proper channels are created to even minutely convey employee concerns.

Without structure, there is no growth here for an employee. You're constantly pressurized, abused and tormented. CEO is a screamer. Hence there isn't really any motivation left to enjoy your work. Employees majorly stick by for the greed of sponsored H1 and green card. I'm surprised why this company has not yet collapsed considering the dictatorship of poor top management.

Advice to Management

Please open yourself to criticism. Learn from other IT companies how an IT company is built on structure and processes. There is a reason why such tactics are followed in businesses forever. Trust your employees, be reasonable and realistic. The management needs to learn lessons of employee management, communication ethics, and organizational skills.

And Mr.CEO, please stop screaming.

A truly unpleasant work experience I will not soon forget

Former Employee - Administration in Albuquerque, NM
    Former Employee - Administration in Albuquerque, NM

I worked at Speridian Technologies

Pros

Developers working on the client site (the typical arrangement for the IT development staff) can achieve a good work experience if they enjoy their assignment and have the skills to perform well. I was not a developer but privy to those who were.

Cons

I don't know where to begin. Other reviews have already touched upon the ugly atmosphere and hateful environment created by the three managing partners (CEO, COO, CFO). These three have all the power and use it like dictators. Whether from arrogance or ignorance these three individuals will resort to any tactic to communicate their displeasure or to decree their demands.

I have witnessed deplorable behavior where employees were treated in a sub-human fashion by these three executives. Threats, name calling, undermining, marginalizing, humiliating and resorting to embarrassing employees in public are day-to-day experiences many employees are subject to.

Advice to Management

There is none. That is, these three executives are so immersed in their egos and power that they lack the capacity or interest to receive any critical input. The CEO is the worst bully I have ever had the displeasure to work under. The other two are hopeless egocentrics void of any genuine interest in the wellbeing of employees other than themselves.

7. Usual IT Service Company

Current Employee - Project Manager in Rockville, MD
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Rockville, MD

I have been working at Speridian Technologies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good Salary Package
    On time Pay

Cons

High Workload
    Not many growth opportunities

Good for a fresher but then it gets worse

Former Employee - Senior Systems Analyst
    Former Employee - Senior Systems Analyst

I worked at Speridian Technologies full-time

Pros

Good people,friendly and helpful,best employee knowledge hub

Cons

If you can get your name up to the management then you are in good hands otherwise you will be a tag who brings revenue to the company. No proper process and the HR Management is the worse I have ever seen. The management and organization do not value the employees.

Advice to Management

Improve the HR policies and treat all your employees equally without any partiality.

9. Great On-site Opportunities

I have been working at Speridian Technologies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Feel-at-home atmosphere. Great opportunities for people who want to work on-site. Its a company that will employ you for life if you want them to do so. Another good thing is that they pay you even on bench and do not ask you to return to your home country if there is no assignment (most H1B holders in other companies work on contract assignments and have to fend for themselves while switching between assignments)

Cons

Policies are sometimes decided on the fly and all employees at the same level do not get the same benefits.

Advice to Management

NA

10. Potential to grow.

Current Employee - Practice Manager in Albuquerque, NM
    Current Employee - Practice Manager in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at Speridian Technologies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Growth potential in Oracle technologies - SOA, Siebel, BI
    Involved leadership, open communication.
    Smart people to work with.

Cons

Some days it can get hectic!

Company with no Direction or plan

I worked at Speridian Technologies full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I don't really know of any positive comments I could right about Speridian. Management is bad and there is a seriously lack of direction or plan with the company. They did finally switch from a free webmail client to an Outlook exchange server if a good pro

Cons

The company has very poor management, no direction or plan seems to be in place, they lack the tools and technology to get things done. Management seems to have their own agenda and teams, if your not part of one of those teams you can find yourself on the outside looking in.

Advice to Management

Develop a plan and direction for the company, treat employees with respect and then they will in turn respect you back.