Sport-Haley

Be The First To
Add Photos

Donald W. Jewell

Interesting

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsPeople are amazing, outstanding group of actual workers who get things done.

ConsToo many outside influences from an executive team who have little experience in a complicated industry

Great Company until New senior management step in

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Denver, CO

ProsEmployees are very loyal and work really hard

ConsWages are below standard and Senior Management lacks tools and knowledge of company.
    Atmosphere very doom and gloom

Advice to Senior ManagementStill surprise they are in business

Use to be a great place to work until the last few years with change of Management and Board of Directors.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Denver, CO

ProsGreat high end ladies golf apparel. Loyal Employees

ConsBelow Standard wages, Senior Management and board of directors lacks direction and experience. Very Stressful environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in tools , a market plan and also your employees.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

At one time the company knew how to be successful, but when the market changed, they cut key functions and lost more $$.

Manager (Former Employee) Denver, CO

ProsGreat women's brand, awesome designers, terrific HR considering the lack of $$, loyal customers, incredibly dedicated workforce.

ConsBelow industry standard wages, disorganized and incongruent senior management, impatient and inexperienced board,failure to generate sales, unsuccessful outsourcing practices.

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in sales tools and strategies, keep your good workers that you built your success upon, diversify into retail.

Worked for Sport-Haley? Contribute to the Community!