Spotless

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Spotless CEO Bruce Dixon

Bruce Dixon

great casual work, no fuss

Prosgood pay
    friendly co workers
    not too political

Conscan be very fast paced
    often long periods of standing

Facilities Maintenance at Spotless

Operations Manager/Area Manager (Former Employee) Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

ProsVaried work Load, priorities change by the hour, very busy schedule, great salary and residential property supplied is very good standard. Trade Employees on F.I.F.O. roster are vet well looked after and paid well.

ConsI believe that since our take over last year the company HR department have way to much control over the day to day running of the business and is taking them in the wrong direction which will lead to them loosing future contracts. They do not walk the walk and talk the talk but pretend to do so

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper management at GGM level need to be aware of what direction they are being taken with a certain group of people as I believe that they are being misled and being told untruths

bar tender

Prosflexible working days and advanced notice of working dates
    able to receive conformation of work via text message
    other staff members share the same values and direction

Consdisorganized at times
    huge staff turnover and never know who holds what position

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

'Spotless' - in name only...

Account Manager (Current Employee) Adelaide (Australia)

ProsReasonable camaraderie among employees - unfortunately mainly based on dysfunction within the organisation and among management

ConsIrresponsible managers, parochial management perspectives prevail, very political environment, ruthless management culture with no loyalty to staff. Low performance culture where effort does not equate to reward and innovation is stifled.

Advice to Senior ManagementIs unlikely to be taken on board and is likely to result in the adviser finding themselves on the outer promptly.

Not enough hours.

Commercial Cleaner (Current Employee) Adelaide (Australia)

ProsThe company itself is ok to work for.

ConsUnfortunately I had a boss that had a personal issue with some stafff and nothing was done about it.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep closer tabs on decsions made by managing staff.

Big company

Events Stuff Member (Current Employee) Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

ProsBig company. Easy to transfer from one state to another. Great work culture and flexible options when it comes to work hours

ConsMostly causal based. Not easy to negotiate salary increments

Advice to Senior ManagementEngage more with employs especially casual employs

Spotless is an international services company specialising in outsourced facility management.

Dispatch (Current Employee) Melbourne (Australia)

ProsNo boss... Frankly, getting told by someone else what you should or should not do is unbearable.
    For me at least.
    The reduced levels of stress that you get by not having someone barking at you once in a while is gold. Sure, there must be companies out there with nice corporate cultures where people are friendly, smart and caring. Truth be told my old boss was a really cool guy.
    Still, there is nothing like doing what you want, when you want, because you want it.

ConsMany distractions like If you live alone this should not be a problem. If you live with your parents, friends or wife and kids, however, be prepared to get interrupted more often than not. Other people have a hard time to conceptualize that you are actually working when you are at home on your computer. As a result, they will knock on your door or call you even for the smallest of the issues.
    Creating an ad-hoc room in your house that will serve as office can help, but it will hardly eliminate the problem.

Advice to Senior ManagementReport to the Board on key OH&S and environmental issues and areas
    of focus within the Group.

Spotless

Food and Beverage Attendant (Current Employee)

ProsGood pay and good atmosphere

ConsShort shifts and senior management can be rude

Advice to Senior ManagementBe nicer to your employees and get to know them

friendly

Administrative (Current Employee) South Melbourne (Australia)

Prosbig size of the company...

Consoffice is not modern enough

Advice to Senior Managementgood

Worked for Spotless? Contribute to the Community!